Will you accept my heart ?

Since I first laid eyes on you ♥

10:00PM - CNBLUE's dorm

"Minhyuk-ah , where's Yonghwa ?" Jonghyun asked . Minhyuk , eating a bowl of ramen and with his face stuffed , he mumbled , "He's asleep , why ?" In Jonghyun's hand was a small little package , "I just found this outside our door , it says it's for Yonghwa." "Yah , let's open it up ! " getting mischevious , Minhyuk snatched the package from Jonghyun's hands .

The two boys sat on the floor , ripping the package open .

Inside , was a little box and a card . Jonghyun took the card and began reading it .
"Yonghwa oppa , it was nice being on stage with you today . Overall , it was great seeing you again after a long time ..."

"WAAAAAAAAHH !" Minhyuk was surprised at what he found in the little box . The object in the little box was a golden watch and sparkled brightly . "Oh my god , this looks really expensive !" exclaimed Jonghyun . He continued reading the letter .

"Enclosed also with this letter is a watch . It shines and sparkles just like the way your eyes did when we had that kiss scene .
I've being thinking about you alot . I hope you accept this gift and my heart . Or at least wear it tomorrow at the concert . After the concert , let's go get something to eat .
Just me and you .
-Park Shin Hye "

Jonghyun and Minhyuk looked at each other . "Accept her heart ?!" Minhyuk questioned . Jonghyun scratch the back of his head , "That all seems so sudden . For her to confess to Yonghwa like that ..." "Let's just give him the watch and we'll keep the letter . For now at least . " Minhyuk suggested . Jonghyun looked very confused and looked down at the letter , "Why would we do that ?" Thinking about how Yonghwa thinks about Seohyun all the time , Minhyuk didn't want Shinhye to get in the way of that . "Just trust me hyung , I know what I'm doing " , Minhyuk concluded .

7:00AM - Concert Day  

It was the day of the concert and fans already started waiting outside of the auditorium even though the show started at 5:00PM .

The CNBLUE members were still at home and were getting ready to head to the salon .

"Hyung ~ I got something for you !" said Minhyuk . Putting his coat on , Yonghwa replied , "What is it ? " Minhyuk opened the box that the golden watch came in and showed it to his hyung . Amazed at what he was seeing , Yonghwa picked up the watch , "Where'd you get this ?! It looks so expensive !" Minhyuk gave him a smirk and replied , "Shinhye dropped it off yesterday , it's a thank you present for letting her perform with us . "

Yonghwa was dumbfounded . How can she buy this really expensive watch just because she was thankful to perform with them ? It didn't make sense at all . But Yonghwa asked no questions and put the watch on , "Well , I'll have to thank her for this !"

3:00PM - SNSD's dorm

"Ah unnniiii ! " Seohyun complained as three of the other members gathered around her with different outfits . Tiffany was holding up a pink dress , Taeyeon was holding a white one , and Sooyoung was holding a blue one . "C'mon Juhyun-ah ~ you know you have to look good tonight . He technically invited YOU , not us " , said Tiffany . Sooyoung butted in , "But we're gunna come anyways ! Ahhhh ...Jungshin-ah ~"  Seohyun sighed , "You guys aren't going to give up , aren't you ....?" The three of them shook their heads .

"Fine , I pick the white one then . That way I can wear my pink scarf . " Seohyun concluded .
"The one Yonghwa gave you ~" Tiffany squealed .

Seohyun took the white dress from Taeyeon's hand and stood up . "Okay , all we gotta do is do your makeup , hair , and jewelry ! " Sooyoung got excited .
The girls got busy right away with dressing up their maknae .

30 minutes before the concert starts

The door to the boy's dressing room opened up . It was Shinhye .
"Good luck you guys ~ Let's have a great show !" Shinhye smiled and looked at Yonghwa . Then Yonghwa stepped foward , "Oh , I just wanted to say thank you so much for the watch . You really shouldn't have !" Yonghwa smiled . Shinhye totally feel head over heels by this point , she  blushed and said , "It's nothing really . Are we still on for --"

"Jungshin-ah ~ !" that voice was none other than Sooyoung . Four girls from SNSD , Taeyeon , Tiffany , Sooyoung , and Seohyun walked into the dressing room . The three other CNBLUE members crowded around them and got excited , "Uh ! Sooyoung ! You came to watch us ?" Jungshin smiled .

Yonghwa put his hand on Shinhye's shoulders , "Hey , I'll be right back " . And he walked over to see SNSD , Seohyun really .

Shinhye was completely confused because she was oblivious to Yonghwa's true feelings . She pouted and mumbled under her own breath , "What the hell ...How can he just leave me hanging like that ?" She looked over to him as he was smiling at Seohyun and Seohyun smiled back at him . "Yah , could it be ? They were in a fake marriage ...Well , too bad for Seohyun because I didn't spend $30,000 on that watch for nothing !" steam was coming out of Shinhye's ears . She was not going to tolerate competition .

9:00PM - After the concert

All the fans had left the auditorium already , some stuck around to try and stalk the boys . Outside in the private parking lot , the CNBLUE members walked towards their car and following right behind was Shinhye . "Yah ! Jung Yonghwa ! Where are you going ?!" Shinhye yelled while running up to the boys . Yonghwa was confused at Shinhye's angry tone of voice , "We're going out to dinner with the girls from SNSD , why ?" Shinhye , at this point , looked annoyed . "Didn't you read the card ?" Shinhye said while folding her arms . "Wha-what card ?" Yonghwa asked looking even more confused . Just as Shinhye was about to explain the card that was given with the watch , Sooyoung came running to them from a distance . "Yah , hurry up and let's go ! We're getting hungry !" said an irritated Sooyoung .

"Look Shinhye , I got to go . Unless you want to come with ?" Yonghwa insisted .
"No , I don't want to go ." disappointed , Shinhye walked away from the boys . "Erghhh ! How could he hang out with them over me !" Shinhye angrily talked to herself as the boys drove off .

"Oh , I will get him . I'm the one who HE KISSED ANYWAYS !!" talking about the drama they were both in , Shinhye made a fist in the air and feeling bold .