Tricked into Love

Since I first laid eyes on you ♥

10:00PM - at the restaurant

"Wahhh , this looks tasty ~ !" Minhyuk exclaimed . In front of the CNBLUE members and SNSD members was two big plates of steamy ddukbokki (spicy rice cakes) . "Eat up Hyu~un", Yonghwa gave Seohyun a big smile . Seohyun gave Yonghwa a soft smile back . "Man , you guys seem like a real couple !" Tiffany complained and had a jealous look on her face . Seohyun had a worried look on her face while Yonghwa just smiled at Tiffany's comment , "Well we are close aren't we ?" he added . Not knowing what to say , Seohyun just began stuffing her face with ddukbokki while the others just laughed .

"Are you guys excited for our variety show shooting in 2 days ?" Taeyeon asked the CNBLUE members . They all nodded and said , "Yes ~ !" That night , both CNBLUE and SNSD members became closer to each other .

Just like that , the once full plates of ddukbokki became clean and everyone was stuffed . While everyone sat around enjoying eachother's company , Yonghwa suggested that him and Seohyun take a walk outside .

"Wow , the stars are really bright tonight !" Seohyun looked up at the sky in awe . "Mmmm ..." Yonghwa nodded and agreed with Seohyun . 
Things suddenly got quiet ...

"Thanks for inviting us to your concert ....and for buying us dinner ", Seohyun said sweetly .

"Ah , anytime ", Yonghwa replied , "Hyu~un , want to know something ?"

"What is it ?"

"I never stopped thinking about you ."

Seohyun blushes , "Ah really ?"

Yonghwa nodded , "Well you are my closest GIRL friend ."

Hearing the words 'you' and 'girlfriend' in the same sentence made Seohyun blush even more . But also feeling bad because Seohyun never thought about Yonghwa much after their fake marriage ended . She wasn't going to mention it though .

"I wish we hadn't stop contacting each other just because the show had ended . " Seohyun added .

"I never contact you because I didn't want to be a bother . But that's going to change . I'm going to always worry about you ..."  
Things became silent once again .

"So expect a phone call every week from me ! " Yonghwa added to break the awkward atmosphere and smiled . Seohyun had a look on her face like she was content with that idea . "One more thing Hyu~un ..." Yonghwa put his face next to her ear , "I like your scarf ..." He gave a quick smile and walked ahead while Seohyun was standing there frozen .

Many things were running through Seohyun's head , 'What is this that I'm feeling ?' 'Did he really think about me ?' 'Could it be that he ...likes me for real ?!'
Seohyun shook it off and continued walking and caught up with Yonghwa .

The Next Day - 8:00AM  

It was a rainy morning but something about the weather made Yonghwa feel good .

Yonghwa was still asleep in his bed with his guitar on the bed with him .

BEEP ! BEEP !

" Yo~ong !
Good morning ~ ^^
♥ Hyu~un "

When he heard his phone beeping , Yonghwa just fidgeted in his bed and changed sleeping positions . Once again , his phone beeped .

" Oppa , I want to eat ice-cream . Let's go together ! ^^ "

Yonghwa finally opened his eyes and tiredly checked the last message that was sent to him . He sat up on his bed , stretched , and got dressed .

9:00AM - Ice cream parlor

Yonghwa was sitting alone at the ice cream parlor when suddenly a girl approached him and sat down with him .

"Thanks for coming oppa ~ " the girl said with a smile . 
"Yah , who eats ice cream at 9 in the morning ?!" Yonghwa jokingly teased .

"Doesn't this bring back memories though ?"

"What memories ?"

"Our ice cream scene ! You don't remember ?" the girl sitting with Yonghwa was Shinhye . 

Yonghwa suddenly nodded his head , "Ah , I know what you're talking about now . " Shinhye looked down at her ice cream , "Well at least I get to spend time with you now ~" . With his mouth filled with ice cream , Yonghwa replied , "Eh ? What do you mean NOW ?"

"Your manager didn't tell you ? We're going to film a sequel to Heartsrtings !" Shinhye exclaimed excitedly . "Wah ~ Really ? Sounds like fun ! When do we start shooting ?" Yonghwa asked .

"Tomorrow ."

"What ?! Tomorrow ?! B-b-but ...I have a variety shooting tomorrow with SNSD ."

Acting confused , Shinhye replied , "Oh ? Your manager said that you must go to the Heartstrings filming since it's more important ."

Yonghwa became slightly disappointed because that meant he couldn't see Seohyun . Yonghwa gave in , "Alright , I'll be there tomorrow"

Shinhye smiled brightly , "Okay sounds good ! " She turned her head and mumbled to herself , "That way , I know where you are and what you're doing" , Shinhye snickered .