--2

Flower Crown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Nami Island…” Mark murmured to himself as he scrolled through some photos of the places Jackson suggested to him a few days ago.

While scrolling, Mark came across a picture of a mountain. “Hm… Kirin Mountain seems okay too.” Mark specifically stopped and his stare lingered at the photo of Kirin Mountain.

“Wait…” A thought suddenly came to Mark. “That documentary–" Mark remembered a documentary he ended up watching two days ago while he was boring himself to the death in his home studio. “Gyeongsang…”

Immediately, Mark searched for the place with the help of the search engine. Mark loves nature, and he really loves hiking, and when he saw that Gyeongsang was indeed surrounded with hills perfect for climbing, he admitted he was really eager to go.

After two hours of researching, Mark couldn’t be any more satisfied with his findings. Turns out, Gyeongsang is 6 hours away from the city, and he thought it was ideal enough, because it was quite far and he was sure the thugs wouldn’t even bother to search for him for far distances. Besides, it’s not like he was having a debt to them. He just messing around with them because he was bored, and he knew they don’t even take him seriously.

The journey there could only be taken by bus, as using a car was already out of the option. And Mark was genuinely excited, so much that he immediately called Jackson by the phone right away after he made up his mind.

“Jackson!” Mark cheered when his best friend answered his call.

“Yeah, Mark. It’s ing two in the morning.” Jackson cursed even though his voice was somewhat hoarse.

“I’m going to Gyeongsang!” He screamed into the phone and immediately hung up.

 

 

The next day, Mark took the afternoon trip to Gyeongsang by bus. The bus started hitting the road on 1 pm and Mark calculated that he might arrive roughly at 7 pm.

Right when Mark had seated in his assigned seat, he was immediately feeling drowsy. Which later on the feeling becoming heavy and he didn’t even realize he fell asleep. Last night, he pulled out an all-nighter doing chores in his home studio because he wanted to leave his house as clean as possible when he went out of the city. And after that, he still didn’t get to rest his tired eyes as he doing some shopping for his clothes.

By the time he finished everything he should get done, it was two-hours away before his trip. And he didn’t want to risk it by accidentally falling asleep so he kept himself busy for the next hours.

He was feeling excited. But the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter