--1

Flower Crown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Mark! Again?!” Jackson yelled when Mark started walking into his apartment unannounced.

Jackson, who was seated on the loveseat immediately jumped and towards Mark to inspect the bruises and wounds Mark conveniently obtained, probably from one of those thugs, again.

Mark, who acted nonchalantly like this is not a new business to him, simply ignored his best friend and walked past him towards the loveseat where Jackson had sat just before.

“Who is it this time?” Jackson, obviously irritated, demanded an answer from Mark. “The ones with the dragon tattoos?”

“No.” Mark muttered while switching to a football channel on the television using the remote. “The T-rex ones.”

“Ugh!” Jackson grunted and threw his arms in the air before going into the bathroom. “Stop putting harm on your body, Mark! I’ve told you time and time again!” Seconds later, Jackson came out nagging like a mother hen with a first aid in his hand. He had made it a necessity to have a first aid kit in his apartment after a certain someone kept stumbling in his residence covered in purple and crimson. Jackson took a spot in front of Mark and started his task.

The treatment session went with a few of Mark hissing in pain and Jackson scolded Mark to stay still.

“You’ve been like this like almost everyday but yet you can’t still get used to the pain.” Jackson scolded.

Mark just kept quiet, because he knew he was at fault. Also, he knew if he talks back, Jackson will counter back with more he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter