Epilogue

Joohyun's Adventure

Joohyun jolts awake from her sleep. She wakes up from her sleeping position with shaky eyes and looks terrified. Surprised by Joohyun's action, someone on the other side of the bed follows to wakes up.

 


"Hyun, what happened?" Asks the woman Joohyun while rubbing her eyes to clear her vision.

 


Joohyun turns around to the source of the sound and gives the woman a surprised look. "Oh thank God," as she hides her face with both of her hands, quiet sobs came out.

 


"Hey I'm here, it's okay." The woman approaches Joohyun and wraps the smaller one's body in her embrace.

 


"Did you have that nightmare again?" Asks the woman. Joohyun nods, and the woman caresses Joohyun's head while waiting for the latter to calm down.

 


After Joohyun calms down, she wipes out the tears on her face and hugs back the woman. "Thanks for being here for me, " Joohyun murmurs into the woman's neck. She can feel other tears coming from her eyes. "I don't know how messed up I will be without you. I... in fact already messed up once."

 


"Don't worry about that. All that matter is you are fine now. You don't need to bring that back up again." The woman gives Joohyun some reassuring taps on her back.

 


"And as you know it I also have a promise to keep for a friend. So you don't need to worry about that." The woman pulls away from Joohyun and gives her a small peck on the latter lips.

 


A smile draws on Joohyun's face, and she goes into the woman embrace once again. "Thanks for everything, Seul. I love you."

 


"I love you too, Hyun."

 

-END-

 


Author's Note: Thanks for reading this story until this far, I really hope you enjoyed it. And please anticipate for more stories on this story universe^^