A Replacement

Joohyun's Adventure

If someone loses something, they tend to find a replacement for it. No matter what that is, there must be a replacement for it. But in my case, should I search for the other, you?

 

 

I don't know, but being away from you for years made me slowly get over you, but that still doesn't make me accept the concept of having another you in my life.

 

======================

 

"Wan, I know you like that shirt but for now use the other one," I said to her while handing the other shirt I choose.

 


"Hyun, I don't know why it's missing. Did I leave it at mom's house? I was hoping to wear that lucky shirt for today but okay, guess this one will do-" As soon as she finished the sentence, she made our lips met for a moment.

 


"- since this one was chosen by the one and only pretty wife. And of course, it's mine. Thanks." A wide grin shows up on her face.

 


"Can you stop being greasy like this every morning? Not that I don't like it, but sometimes you need to give me a chance to." I side-eyed her and continued to make the bed.

 


"Oh, so you think I'm gr- I mean, you can be greasy like me too? I never see that side of yours though."

 


"Of course I can! You just need to wait and see, Wan." I put my hands on her shoulder and winked. Oh my God why am I like this.

 


Awkward silence happened while we still in that position and, "I thought I'm going to get a kiss after that inviting wink? Should I do the job instead?"

 


"Nope, no kiss for you! Now get out of here and eat your breakfast, it's getting cold."

 


"Okay then, I can get the kiss later." She hugged me tightly, and in the end, we got breakfast together before we continue our day.