two

GOOD BOY ➣ KSJ.JJK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Guys, he's coming over here!" Jimin whispers excitedly to us.

For whatever reason, my friends decided to be helpful and get Seokjin and me together... pretty sure it's out of pity.

They're playing cupid way too late. I've already accepted the fact that Kim Seokjin is perfect and so ing out of reach. Does that hurt? Yes, of course, but at least I'm not delusional.

A world where Seokjin is interested in does not exist, but if I don't at least try, Jimin will hurt me.

Yes, Jimin is tiny and appears to be non-intimidating, but looks are deceiving. That short man would mop the floor with me, and personally, I'm not ready for that type of damaging embarrassment.

We decided I'll ask Seokjin to come to one of our sleepovers since a date would have been too intimate, and I definitely would flake on him. They had me practice what to say so I wouldn't up, and honestly, I practiced... I'm willing to try.

I stare in awe as Seokjin walks up to us in all of his ethereal beauty, calling my name. As much as I want to say something to him... I can't, my jaw is really hanging open like a ing idiot, oh my gosh-

Nevermind, it's been decided I'm definitely a lost cause.

"I can't do this!" I yelp, turning, away ready to run until I feel a tight grip on my arm.

I look at the owner, who is, of course, Jimin, staring at me with a totally non-threatening smile whatsoever.

"Where the do you think you're going?" He grits through a smile.

I can practically feel the color drain from my face. I'm so ed, I'm trapped. Jimin is not going to let go.

Huh, so this is how I die? From embarrassment like a damn sim... God, what did I ever do to deserve this?

Seokjin walks up to us with a warm smile. "Hi, guys!" He greets.

Taehyung gives me a look at what I think is encouragement before me pushing forward to talk to Seokin. All I can do is stare at the older in awe like a lovesick idiot.

Why did they decide no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter