three

GOOD BOY ➣ KSJ.JJK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maybe letting Seokjin plan the sleepover wasn't a bad idea at all. It's a change from what typically we do... which is sitting around and doing nothing.

I think Yoongi hyung was worried it's a trap and Seokjin would go on some crazy religious tirade, probably convert us to his religion. But nope, we did not play 'guess that bible verse' or sing Kumbaya as he had joked.

We're all having fun? It's not to say Seokjin is boring or anything, but he has always seemed a little boring, keyword seemed. Everyone dumbed down Seokjin to two things; a pretty boy with no sense of direction and a bible thumper. There's always been more to him than what meets the eye.

Seokjin has always had this warm and welcoming vibe. I'm not surprised he was so kind and overall a good host. He would bring us snacks and other things while making sure everyone was comfortable. There was never a dull moment. He was pulling out games and finding new ways for us to have fun left and right. We're so accustomed to sleepovers at Yoongi's house, where we all fend for ourselves. Did you say you're hungry? Go make something eat. He will not cook for you. Oh, you're cold? You should have brought a blanket... I had to sleep under the livingroom rug once.

Everything is going great... well, it was. After we finished playing this card game, Seokjin told us he has a surprise for us, but the room is dark, and we're all sitting in a circle. The vibes are not very swag right now if you ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter