one

GOOD BOY ➣ KSJ.JJK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's another Friday sleepover with my friends. It's the same every week.

Jimin and Yoongi flirt all night (gross), Namjoon is spatting his typical, what Yoongi calls nerd , while Hoseok and Taehyung are well... Hoseok and Taehyung.

The only thing that makes the night special is when we draw a piece of paper out of Taehyung's ugly beret to see what we talk about before we go to sleep. Tonight's topic is (drumroll, please): My ty love life!

I've never been in a relationship before, never been kissed, and the times I've been asked out is- oh yeah, that's right, no one! I am the definition of a sad... Like really sad and super lonely. (no literally, super lonely)

I've been in love with the same guy since elementary school Kim Seokjin, the prettiest boy to ever walk this damned earth. I would be lying if I said I haven't stalked him once or twice, but he's my neighbor, so does it really count as stalking?

We're childhood friends. Our family had the intention of us being each other best men or some like that. Well, take that, mom and dad! I want to make that man my husband... so so badly.

Kim Seokjin isn't just pretty. He's the definition of perfection.

He has these pretty chocolate doe-like eyes, plump pillowy like red lips, and soft pink cheeks. He has shaped thick eyebrows and a sharp nose and jawline making him look godlike. He's striking. His features are truly ethereal.

He's way out of my league like the bar would have to be set so low for him to want to be with someone like me. That's why I'll never confess. I'm content with being a little creep, admiring him from afar.

"You should try being more forward with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter