Chapter 3: Ex?!

The Five Girls And Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jeongyeon woke up early. She doesn't dream again like the other night, it scares her. She didn't even told her mother she'll be going to wear the uniform JYP gave to her, only Seungyeon. She knew it because her mother will be angry and give her endless sermons again.

 

She jumped out of her bed and showered quickly. After that, she went to her room to wear the "male" uniform. She showed it infront the mirror, and it was exactly the same size as her body. She quickly wear it and Seungyeon saw her. "So damn hot," she thought.

 

Jeongyeon catched her looking at her. "Why are you here?"

 

Seungyeon couldn't stop looking at her sister. "Nothin'. Just checking you out, see if that uniform will look good on you. And it was, after all." Jeongyeon snickered.

 

"You're just flattering me, unnie." Jeongyeon said while tying her green necktie.

 

"I'm not! And for sure, the girls at your school will start to chase you again." Seungyeon whispered and Jeongyeon went surprised. Then suddenly the two heard their mother shouting from upstairs.

 

"Jeongyeon! Did you fixed your things already?! Don't forget your lunch!" After hearing that, Jeongyeon quickly grabbed her bag and lunch. Seungyeon helped her get out from the house. 

 

"She's fine, Eomma! And by the way, she'll be great!" Seungyeon said and waved at Jeongyeon. And Jeongyeon left.

 

"Phew. That was close." Seungyeon sighed and went back inside the house.

 

 

 

 

Jeongyeon ran quickly until their house isn't seen. She breathed heavily and looked for a vehicle to ride. And since there's no cars stopping by, she randomly found a stray bike near a wire post. She was sure it's not used anymore, so she climbed on it quickly and kicked the pedals.

 

The school wasn't that far, and she saw the female students walking to the school. She made sure no one was looking at her (and since she was wearing a different uniform). She thought she was the only one using a bike, until suddenly--

 

"What the?! Who was that?" She shouted as something from behind pushed her bike.

 

"Hey, dingbat! Your uniform looks great on you!" She looked behind, and found Chaeyoung and Dahyun grinning on their bikes. She gave them a glare. "What? We're giving you a compliment." Dahyun said, quickly pedaled her bike beside Jeongyeon's.

 

"Don't say that here! The girls will hear you." Jeongyeon snapped.

 

"Why? You don't want the girls to chase you? Hmp. If only I was you, I would have a girlfriend now and I'll boast her to you." Chaeyoung said and Jeongyeon hit her at the shoulder. She stopped her bike. 

 

"You have the chance, hyung! And you already have a harem!" Chaeyoung cried. Dahyun agreed. "Yeah right! We're even jealous of you!" 

 

"Yeah, shout both of you as you can. But still, I won't hear your beggings. It's too much for me." Jeongyeon continued pedaling. The two scratched their heads.

 

"What's wrong with her?" Chaeyoung shouted. Dahyun raised her shoulders. "Maybe we should just first let her. She'll make her harem thing herself." Chaeyoung nodded, agreeing with the idea. 

 

"Oh, by the way, I don't even like the Five Girls! Haha, you won't force me to like them, DINGBATS!" Jeongyeon shouted from the distance, laughing like an idiot.

 

"Well, maybe she needs a "little help." Dahyun gestured at the last sentence. Chaeyoung swallowed. "Right." And they followed.

 

 

 

 

"Oh God, girls again." Jeongyeon murmured while tiptoeing near the classroom door. "Breathe deeply, Jeongyeon. You'll be fine." She breathed heavily. Then she slowly knocked the door. She can hear the girls scream inside. The door slided open.

 

"H-hi?" Jeongyeon stared at the female teacher, motionless. The teacher is now worried about the "girl" infront of her. "I-I'm sorry? Were you in the right school?" The teacher asked her. Jeongyeon slowly walked inside and the girls started screaming again. Some whispered about her uniform. Despite of that, the girls looked like they were seeing a kpop idol in person. Jeongyeon stood infront of them. She looked at them one by one and recognized some. Nayeon, Jihyo and a girl I suppose a member of the Five Girls. Great. The teacher shushed the class and asked Jeongyeon one more time. "Are you in the right school, new student?"

 

"I-I'm in the right school, s-seonsaengnim." Jeongyeon answered, stuttered. The teacher looked at her in confusion. "Then why are you wearing that kind of uniform? You know this is a girls' school, not for boys. Did you know that?" The teacher said sternly. Jeongyeon is still staring, her mind is now burning. Well, I'm sorry for "not knowing" that, teach. The principal made me wear this uniform. She sarcastically answered, in her mind.

 

The teacher lectured at her for wearing the wrong uniform for 2 minutes now, so someone in the classroom stood for defense to Jeongyeon. It was Jihyo. She was losing of patience hearing the teacher scolding the new student.

 

"Um, seonsaengnim? Can I have your attention please?" Jihyo said and the teacher looked at her. So does Jeongyeon. "What is it, Jihyo?"

 

"I think Jeongyeon wear that 'cause the principal told her to do so. And no offense, you shouldn't scold the new student like that. That's all." Jihyo declared seriously. Everyone in the room became quiet. Even the teacher. Jeongyeon mouthed, saying, "Thanks for saving me." Jihyo mouthed too. "Your welcome." And she sat down. 

 

"So, what's your name?" The teacher asked. "Jeongyeon's my name. Family's name is Yoo, and my old name's Kyungwan--" The whole girls on the room randomly screamed, seemed that they're interested of Jeongyeon's old name. "Y-yeah. I hope we could be friends in the future." She forcely smiled. The girls were adored by her smile.

 

Then the teacher told Jeongyeon where to sit. All of the girls expected the new student to be their seatmate, but then it looks like the whole room is out of spare seats. Nayeon too, is expecting too. "Sit there, beside Myoui Mina." The teacher pointed at the girl near the window. It was nearly at the back. The girls were shocked. Or angry. Even Nayeon and Jihyo. Like, why would someone like Jeongyeon would sit beside a girl who is shy and timid? But for Jeongyeon, it's like seeing a goddess.

 

The girl was just leaning her head in her hand, and she's sitting beside the window while the light is throwing upon her, and the scenery's making Jeongyeon nervous. Okay, she's obviously the one with the Five Girls, so don't stare at her like an idiot, Jeongyeon. She began to walk slowly towards the empty seat beside her. The girls were staring at Jeongyeon the whole time, while the others are giving Mina with death glares. The girl didn't mind them at all and instead looked at Jeongyeon. Is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter