Chapter 2: Childhood Friends

The Five Girls And Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Can I leave for a moment?" She asked while staring at her face at the mirror. 

"Why? We're not done yet giving you the schedule." The principal said giving her a confused look. 

"I'll just wash my face then I'll come back. Thank you." Then Jeongyeon stood up from her seat. She turned back and sent a glare to the Five Girls. The girl with the bunny teeth kept smirking at her. While the rest are giving her a death glare. Probably jealous. Then Jeongyeon walked through the door, ignoring their stares. She's quite disgusted. I'm quite scared right now...

"So uh... Are there girls outside? 'Cause I don't want to run again it's so tiring." She asked while scratching her nape. The shortest girl replied. "Nope. All the hallways are clear. And since I'm the president here, I'll obey your orders, Jeongie." She winked at her and Jeongyeon slightly blushed. Now the four girls couldn't take this moment anymore. And before their "war" will begin, Jeongyeon quickly went outside. After that, she saw the hallways are cleared, so what the shortest girl said was true anyways.

"Aigoo. I forgot to ask where are the bathrooms here. This school is so prone to be lost." She said while hitting her cheek. "Pabo Jeongyeon."

She decided to come back to the office, but suddenly stopped as she knew the girls will do rampage to her again. So she tried to find it herself.

Well, the bathroom is not that far, and not even in a few minutes she already found it. And she was smiling like an idiot at her victory. Fortunately no one was staring at her. Or they'll thought she's a maniac or something.

"Hehehe. Get ready to disappear, Kiss Marks." She laughed hoarsely while staring at the big mirror. She went to find some soap and then wet up her face. She carefully removed the marks with the soap and gently rinsed it. She was closing her eyes and the water was so loud she didn't knew someone will enter the bathroom.

"So, why do you want to remove those kisses?" Jeongyeon almost jumped while hearing the surprising voice. She looked through the mirror and found the bunny girl who were smirking at her earlier.

"And how did you followed me here?" She asked while drying her face on the dryer. (When it's supposed to be hands only lol)

"You didn't answer my question yet." The bunny girl said. 

"Are these marks only came from you?" Jeongyeon asked, still not looking. The bunny girl giggled. 

The bunny girl stared at her showing her bunny smile. Jeongyeon turned to her. She thought Jeongyeon stared for a sec on her smile. And she also thought Jeongyeon fell in love with her, but that's only in her delusional mind. Jeongyeon wasn't actually looking at her, but she's only looking on the MIRROR. 

"What the heck are you doing?" Jeongyeon noticed the bunny girl pouting and being sulky. 

"What am I doing? You aren't noticing me in the whole time!" The bunny girl exclaimed. 

"Yah I noticed you earlier! And I even talked to you! What the hell." Jeongyeon rolled her eyes and the bunny girl stared at her again. Jeongyeon glanced at her with a confused look. She even forced herself to ask her name. 

"So uh... W-what's your name, by the way?" She asked nervously and the bunny girl smiled all of a sudden. OH MY GOD. She even asked my name?!? Oh my goddd Nayeon you're the luckiest girl in the world...

"I'm Im Nayeon. Or you can call me any kind of name you want." The bunny girl was staring at her with hearts in her eyes. Jeongyeon still looking at her confused.

"If you don't mind, I'm going to call you... um..." Jeongyeon thinking of something... Nayeon hoping at the whole time Jeongyeon would call her babe... On her dreams. "I'm going to call you... A bunny." Jeongyeon finally blurted out. Nayeon made a disappointed face.

"Why "bunny"?" She asked Jeongyeon while her arms crossed. 

"Because you look like a bunny." Jeongyeon replied with a smirk. Nayeon pouted. "Why? Aren't you happy with it? Fine I'll change it—" 

"No it's fine. Thanks." Nayeon interrupted with a shy smile. She slightly blushed. Oh my god!!! How can she be so cute when smirking?! She thought. Jeongyeon was laughing at her back thinking it's only a joke. 

"But I legit thought you're going to call me babe." Nayeon pouted again, making her face cute. Jeongyeon suddenly grossed out from her aegyo.

"Yuck. Why would I call you babe when I don't even like you." Jeongyeon said, smirking again. Nayeon wasn't amused this time. She hit Jeongyeon's arm hard.

"OUCH!!! What the hell?" Jeongyeon yelled. Nayeon gave her a glare and snatched Jeongyeon's shirt.

"It's okay if you call me bunny, but don't ever try to test me again by this kind of answers, or I'm going to break you." Nayeon warned and this time, Jeongyeon obeyed.

"Good. Now let me touch your face first." Nayeon went from angry bunny to shy bunny real quick. Jeongyeon stood up in a surprise.

"What the hell are you going to do?" Jeongyeon asked nervously, much more nervous than earlier. Nayeon began to caress her cheek. It went pink.

"You know what Jeongie..." Nayeon whispered softly for Jeongyeon to hear. Jeongyeon is still blushing like hell. This woman...

"I lov—" Nayeon was going to finish her words but then the bathroom door opened. Revealing the four girls angry at the scene. Jeongyeon sighed for relief. Well . Thanks for the other women for opening the door I can now escape from here!!! Then Jeongyeon suddenly boosted up for running. Since she's so fast the other girls can't catch up with her. Ostrich. The girls didn't even chase her, they let her be.

Jeongyeon just went straight to JYP's office and locked the door. JYP looked at her shocked.

"Why are you so late?" He asked her seriously and Jeongyeon's still panting.

"DIdn't you see the five girls we're chasing me like hell?!" Jeongyeon blurted out, looking at the principal in tense.

"I was the one who sent them. And Nayeon was so obsessed about you so I let her follow you up." JYP explained, smirking. Jeongyeon gave him a cold stare. This really knows how to me up. He even let the girls chase me on that damn bathroom..

"So, your schedule is the same as the girls. And you can pick whatever classroom you want." JYP spoke. Jeongyeon widened . She couldn't believe she can pick her own classroom. Her school back then doesn't have this kind of rules. So I think this school pretty cool though...

"Wait, I'm gonna ask a question..." Jeongyeon suddenly raised her hand.

"W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter