Chapter 1: Wrong School

The Five Girls And Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Do you want to be the most popular "girl" in school?" Said the faint voice. Jeongyeon is standing in the middle of the darkness, listening to the voice. It's like talking to a genie. Or a ghost, rather.

"O-of course not! I don't want to be the most popular person (or girl) in school. I just want to live a normal life, i don't want to be famous and all that. It makes me sick." Jeongyeon replied and faked a vomit. The voice just laughed.

"Well then, you will live a normal life." Jeongyeon jumped for joy. "But I tell you, one day, you will transfer in a school where only girls study, and they will get attracted to you. Also, beware of the five girls you'll meet, they're dangerous." The way the voice said dangerous makes Jeongyeon feel the creeps. She was jawdropping the whole time. She thought she'll live a normal life "forever". Well, nevermind. She thought to herself.

"Well, is there anything else you can say?" The voice asked. Jeongyeon shooked her head. She's getting tired of hearing these things. "Okay Jeongyeon. I think I'm gonna go now." Then the voice disappeared. Jeongyeon was left alone in the darkness. She's standing the whole time remembering what the voice told her. Then suddenly, she heard a voice from nowhere. It's a bit different from earlier, it seems like it's "outside" the darkness.

"Jeongyeon!" The voice called. Jeongyeon closed her ears since the voice is too loud. "JEONGYEON!" The voice called again, this time louder. "One more time, JEONGYEON WAKE UP! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" Last call. Last SHOUT. 

Jeongyeon sat up real quick. She looked at her sister with her eyes drowsy. Her sister was staring at her at the whole time. "Finally, you woke up, sleepyhead." Her sister sighed and did akimbo. Jeongyeon stared at her without emotion. "What is it Seungyeon?" She asked. Seungyeon tsked. 

"What do you mean what? You're late for SCHOOL! I mean the ORIENTATION, idiot. Mom was already at school, and she's waiting for us! Why are you so forgetful?" Seungyeon tsked again. Jeongyeon looked at her alarm clock. 7:31am. , I'm really late. Jeongyeon cursed on her mind. She jumped off her bed and went outside real quick. Her sister was standing alone in her bedroom, dumbfounded. 

"What happened to that girl?" Seungyeon asked herself.

 

 

 

Jeongyeon was running the whole time to find her clothes. She did forgot that this day was an orientation for the new students in her new transfered school. Her old school back then was worse, so she might hope this school is a little bit okay. But there's one thing she doesn't know: the school is only for girls. 

After shower, she quickly wore her ordinary clothes: white t-shirt and black sweatpants. She then tied up her Nike shoes. And that's because her taste for fashion is a little bit weird. But she doesn't care.

She went to the mirror to comb her short, brown hair. Kinda looks like a coconut, or a more like a mushroom. She just cut her hair a few days ago and she already liked it. People might think she's a boy, but then again, she doesn't care. She looked solemnly at her small face. She really looks like a boy. "What if people have a crush on me?" She asked herself. She then remembered the dream she had earlier. Her eyes widened. "DON'T MAKE ME REMEMBER THAT DREAM AGAIN! IT'S A DELUSION!" She shouted and slapped her face many times. Seungyeon saw her dumbfounded. Jeongyeon stopped her slapping and stared at her sister with a sheepished smile. "Ah... unnie... D-don't mind me."  

"If you're done, we can now go 'cause WE'RE 15 MINUTES LATE AT THE ORIENTATION!" Seungyeon suddenly shouted and Jeongyeon widened her eyes again. "You're really like Dad, such an idiot." Her sister scolded and rolled her eyes. Jeongyeon rolled her eyes too. "I'm done. Let's go." Jeongyeon ended. She didn't try to answer one more time. Her sister bended her head.

 

 

 

 

At The School

Jeongyeon got her jaw dropped again. The school is so enormous, it's some kind of a mansion (you can imagine any kind of school you want lol). Seungyeon stared at her again. She's really done with her sister. "It's like you've never seen a school like this before, aren't you?" "Shut up, unnie. I'm admiring the school's beauty." Jeongyeon said and her sister rolled her eyes. "Well, if you like. But follow me first or I'll leave you here lost in the nowhere." Her sister joked and ran away. Jeongyeon tried to catch up with her. "Hey, get back here!" She playfully shouted.

 

 

 

 

"Hey! Did you heard the news?" 

"What news?"

"There's a news about a new student transfering here!"

"Really? A new student transfering here? What a surprise! I've been expecting a transfer student to study here. It's like a wish come true!"

"I know right! I hope the transfer student is cute and attractive! I'll be so happy."

 

In all those conversations, the five girls were silently listening. "A new student? Transfering here? How in the world..." The first girl said, making her bunny teeth show on the other girls.

"Right? It's like this is so rare, my first thought said is that only 2% of students transfer here. So maybe this person is one of those." Said the girl on the middle, who's the shortest. The third girl and the fourth nodded.

"I have a feeling that the transfer student is... you know... attractive?" The maknae said nervously. The unnies looked at her in shock. "J-just like the girls thought earlier?"

"Uh... Minari... what's with those words?" The oldest with the bunny teeth asked. "N-nothing. I just a... nevermind." The girl blushed on her saying. There's something bugging on her mind...

"Okay. Let's just first focus on the sched of the school. Since you, Jihyo," the tallest girl changed the subject and pointed at the smallest. "You're the daughter of the principal, right?" The tallest girl said confidently. "O-okay?" The smallest girl stuttered. Since she's also the elected president of the school, she has some responsibility to do. 

"So, is this girl staying at our classroom?" The final girl asked. She's nibbling on her sandwich in few minutes now. Everyone looked at her. She raised her eyebrow. "Uh... is there something wrong on what I said?" 

"Probably not. It usually depends on what will JYP (the principal and her dad) will give her the sched." The smallest said. Everyone understood. The maknae blurted out again. "Well, I'm still thinking about the transfer student being attractive. I don't even know why." She held up her finger on her chin and placed her hand on her chest. The others looked so done with her.

"Ugh, here we go again..." The oldest said, sighing. Then silence covered them. And in a few minutes, the noise came back again. This time, on the other female students.

"OH MY GOD. I SAW THE TRANSFERED STUDENT AT THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE. SHE REALLY LOOKS LIKE A GUY!" Some weird girl shouted from the other end of the hallway, making the other girls scream too. The five girls looked at them dumbfounded. 

"Is she pretty?" Some girl asked. "No she's not pretty, SHE'S HANDSOME! IT'S LIKE SHE CAME FROM A COMPANY OR SOMETHING." The girl continued. The other girls went to the place where the gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter