Stand Out

Melted [Neo/Leon]

Taekwoon is aware that Hakyeon has been following him since this morning. It is hard to not notice a man with golden skin and daggers for eyes. He is also bad at pretending that he is not following Taekwoon. He is too close, Taekwoon would have to be oblivious to not notice him, he might have his volume all the way up, but he is not that out of touch with his surroundings. An amused smirk finds its way on Taekwoon's face as a thought pops into his mind, he quickly darts into the music building waiting by the entrance for Hakyeon to enter. As he expects, Hakyeon walks in glancing around, he takes a few steps inside passing Taekwoon when he decides to step out grabbing onto the silver-haired man's sides, startling him into turning.

"Are you done following me?" Taekwoon crosses his arms over his chest, "you're too obvious," Taekwoon scolds, "at least be more distance," he continues to scold.

Hakyeon listens to Taekwoon while he continues to explain everything that Hakyeon did wrong to him.

"I wanted to get back at you," Hakyeon whines, "sorry, if I was bothering you," Hakyeon mumbles, "I'll leave you alone." Taekwoon can tell that Hakyeon is embarrassed and shy, Taekwoon's heart picks up slightly.

Hakyeon starts to walk passed Taekwoon when he grabs onto the silver-haired man's arm.

"Cha Hakyeon," Taekwoon says softly, "I'll buy you coffee as an apology," he trails off, "I was pretty rude when we first met," he mumbles, sinking his teeth into his bottom lip.

"I'm meeting Jaehwan today." Hakyeon shifts his weight from one foot to another, "I'll see you around, Taekwoon," Hakyeon says giving a small bow.

Taekwoon bites the inside of his cheek watching Hakyeon exit the building. He puts his earbuds back in deciding to leave as well, his thoughts still full of Hakyeon. Did he not have classes today? Taekwoon asks himself, he knows that Hakyeon's classes are nearby since he always heard Jaehwan mention going to meet up with Hongbin, who is also a dance major. Taekwoon sighs attempting to push away those thoughts, push away the thought of Hakyeon all together. He walks quicker than usual down the sidewalk towards the cafe he frequents. 


Hakyeon takes in a sharp breath shutting his eyes tightly, his heart feels like it has stopped in his chest. He does not even process the fact that he has in fact, not fallen and is instead been pulled back onto the step by Taekwoon. Hakyeon finally lets out a breath he did not realize he was holding smiling.

"Thank you." Hakyeon turns to thank whoever had helped him, "oh, Taekwoon," Hakyeon says softly, "thank you," he says with a wide smile that makes Taekwoon's heart pound.

"Are you okay?" Taekwoon asks looking over Hakyeon, "you're lucky I was here," he says with a dry laugh.

Hakyeon nods in agreement: "I'm sorry, for misunderstanding you," Hakyeon mumbles.

"Do you think you're going to fall for me?" Taekwoon is half-teasing, the other half of him makes his heart pound violently in his chest anticipating the other man's response.

"Of course not." Hakyeon says with a laugh, "I hope we can get along well, though, Jung Taekwoon."