Impression

Melted [Neo/Leon]

"Some luck I have," Hakyeon grumbles, "my first day here and I'm stuck moving boxes." Hakyeon almost wants to laugh, glaring at the air to the side of him.

He crouches down to pick up one of the heavier boxes. The professor had ordered printer paper and asked Hakyeon to assist in moving them, of course, Hakyeon is not one to decline anything. Hakyeon stumbles when he straightens his posture. One of the boxes is suddenly taken from Hakyeon allowing him to see the very disinterested looking person who decided to help him. Hakyeon smiles warmly already thanking the person while following behind him to the storage room.

"I'm new," Hakyeon explains, "I'm Cha Hakyeon, a dance major, I transferred from a different school," Hakyeon boasts.

A soft sigh passes the lips of the stranger that decided to help him. Hakyeon sits the box he is still carrying down on top of the other. The man turns towards Hakyeon startling him, he has slanted eyes that are sharp and holds an expression that Hakyeon is quite used to seeing disinterest. He does not let that phase him though and continues to smile.

"Thank you," Hakyeon trails off, "what's your name?" He inquires cocking his head to the side slightly.

"Do you like to hear yourself talk?" His voice is soft and calm, unlike the words he says.

The other man reaches into his pocket pulling out a pair of earbuds along with his phone: "Bye, Cha Hakyeon."

He makes sure to separate each syllable of Hakyeon's name as he speaks them. Hakyeon sends a sharp glare towards him, Hakyeon grabs onto the other man's arm.

"It's rude to not introduce yourself," Hakyeon says flatly, shifting his weight from one foot to the other.

Hakyeon's hand is quickly pulled away from the other man's arm and he is walking past him without another word. Hakyeon scoffs to himself, huffing in annoyance. 


"Excuse me," Hakyeon says softly, "can you help me find this building?"

The man he shows the schedule to hums, nodding his head in an exaggerated manner. He stands up grabbing his bag.

"My next class is in the same direction," he says brightly, "I'm Lee Jaehwan, did you transfer? Isn't it weird to transfer mid-year?" Jaehwan inquires.

Hakyeon hums letting out a sigh, glad to meet at least one kind person after his last encounter. Hakyeon holds the strap of his bag continuing a conversation with Jaehwan. He learns that the other is younger than him and in his second year of college majoring in music education.

"Your class is here, mine's in that building over there." Jaehwan gestures between the two buildings, "wait for me at that table, let's get lunch together," Jaehwan suggests.

Hakyeon readily agrees before he waves his new friend off to head inside the building for his class and to escape the cold.