Him

Melted [Neo/Leon]

Hakyeon hits Jaehwan's arm to get his attention: "Him, who is he?" He points to the same man from earlier.

He has the same posture as before, head turned towards the ground, his phone in his hand. A tight frown pulling at the corners of his lips, one hand stuffed inside his pocket while he walks. Jaehwan hums his mouth full of rice and kimchi.

"Him," Jaehwan mumbles through his food, "Jung Taekwoon," he responds turning back towards the table, "he doesn't talk much, he's an incredible singer, though, if you can catch him singing," Jaehwan mumbles.

"Jung Taekwoon," Hakyeon repeats to himself, nodding his head, "I'll be back in a minute, Jaehwan." Hakyeon stands abruptly from the table making his way towards Taekwoon, "Jung Taekwoon," Hakyeon calls out again, grabbing onto his arm once more.

Taekwoon takes out his earbuds wrapping them around the ends of his fingers, shifting his posture slightly.

"I found out your name, Jung Taekwoon," Hakyeon says, rather proud of himself, Taekwoon lets out a small laugh.

"We go to the same school, of course, you can find out my name." Taekwoon crosses his arms over his chests, quirking an eyebrow towards the other man.

Hakyeon huffs glaring daggers at Taekwoon: "I'm not afraid of someone that can't carry a box of paper," Taekwoon muses.

Hakyeon huffs again sending a final glare towards him before he turns back heading to where Jaehwan is still sitting, eating. Hakyeon throws himself down into the seat. Taekwoon puts his earbuds back in continuing on his way, sending one quick glance towards where Hakyeon had gone the corners of his lips briefly quirking up to form a smile.

"Does he enjoy being horrible?" Hakyeon complains, slamming his hand onto the table.

"He's been like that since I started going here," Jaehwan says assuming that Taekwoon had just ignored whatever Hakyeon said, "he doesn't like talking I guess." Jaehwan shrugs.

"He has such a pretty voice, but he says such annoying things," Hakyeon murmurs huffing again, catching Jaehwan's attention.

"He talked to you?"

Hakyeon hums nodding his head, Jaehwan's full attention on him now.

"He doesn't even answer professors most of the time, but he talked to you?" Jaehwan leans forward, "what did you say--what did he say?" Jaehwan rests his arms on the table.

"It's nothing important, he just," Hakyeon trails off with a sigh, "something about him bothers me," he admits.