Moving Day

Guardian Angel Jonghyun

Standing in his apartment with the few boxes he and the guys had help Alina bring over, Jonghyun wondered where he would put everything. It wasn't that he had lots of things in his apartment, it was just that he wanted Alina to feel like this was her home just as much as his. "Alina-yah, don't let Jjong push your things into the closet and forget about them." Kibum gave his best friend a sharp look filled with warning. Alina let herself smile and giggle as the two messed around playfully.

 

"Thanks, Key Oppa." The two smiled and Alina couldn't help but feel like she was the luckiest girl in the world. 

 

"How about I cook us all up something while you two start putting everything away?" Not giving anyone a word in edgewise, Kibum walked toward the kitchen. Alina smiled at Jonghyun.

 

"Should we move these to the bedroom?" She smiles in agreement and helps carry one of the three boxes. Inside of his room everything was spotless. "I cleaned out two drawers and half of the closet for you." His efforts to make her feel welcomed touch her hear and she smiled.

 

"Thank you, Oppa. I hope this isn't going to get you in trouble." Jonghyun set the box on his bed and turned to smile as Alina set hers down beside his. 

 

"I already talked to Sooman Hyung and he said that he would rather you move in with me than me leave the apartment to stay with you." He walked the few steps between them and took her hands in his. Her small hands practically disappeared inside his much bigger hands, something he found himself really enjoying. 

 

Gazing into her eyes, he tried his best to steady his pounding heart. "Alina I've known you for only a year of my life, but already I can't imagine my life without you. You've become such an important person to me." She stood there speechlessly as her heart beat pounded faster and faster, her face heated with embarrassment and excitement. "I guess what I'm trying to say is, Alina, I want you to be my girlfriend." 

 

Silence.

 

It felt like an eternity since he had made his confession, his face bright red, when she finally spoke. "Do you really mean it, Oppa?" Jonghyun felt his face heat up as he realized just how much of a shock this must be.

 

"Of course I mean it, jangiya." He lifted his hand and caressed her face lovingly. "I've always had these feelings for you, Alina, and it took until almost losing you for me to realize that I love you." Dipping his head down, he brushed his lips softly against hers, wanting her to know that everything he was telling her was true.

 

Pulling away from her plump lips, Jonghyun smiled sheepishly. "Can we do that again, Oppa?" Her face was bright red, but her eyes were glazed over. He smiled, his heart squeezing in his chest.

 

"Is that a yes?" Blushing as red as he felt his cheeks were, she nodded her head.

 

"Yes." Reaching up, she wrapped her arms around his neck, pushing up on her tip toes to press her lips against his once more. He smiled against her lips, wrapping her in his arms, and kissing her back.

 

"It's about damn time." Pulling away from each other, they looked at the door way, both of them blushing crimson, to find Kibum wearing an apron. "Foods done, so whenever your done eating each other's faces, come down and eat some real food." He chuckled to himself as he turned and walked back down to the kitchen.

.

.

.

Walking out of the shower wearing one of Jonghyun's shirts and her pajama pants. She pulled the shirt up to her nose and inhaled his cologne. She couldn't believe she was here. Her life had been so wrong up until she met Jonghyun that fateful night, and now here she was.

 

"Do you wanna watch a movie with me, jangiya?" Jonghyun leaned over the back of the sofa, watching her walk down the hall toward the living room. A smile spread across his lips as he saw she was wearing his shirt. He really liked the way she looked in it.

 

"That sounds nice, Oppa." She walked down the hall and slipped onto the sofa cushion beside him, tucking her feet up next to her. Smiling, he tossed a blanket over both of them before putting his arm around her shoulders. She snuggled into his side, her head resting on his chest as he used the remote to start the movie."I'm so happy to be here, Oppa."

 

"I'm happy your here too, Alina." Leaning down, he placed a kiss upon her head before settling down and watching the movie.