#CHAPTER 2

Coming out

BOBBYS POV

I felt myself being shaken.I sat up and rubbed my eyes."finally youre awake"I heard Junhoe said.I look to my side and he was smilling that $1 million smile i loved."Lets go ,the guys are waiting"He said and I shyly nodded and smiled.

I trailed behind him like a lost puppy.We went to the usual table."Sorry were late"Junhoe said as he sat at his seat.Same goes for me."So whos house are we going to have a sleepover at?"Hanbin ask.

Its a normal thing for us.Every saturday we have a sleepover at each others house."Since last week was mine how bout this week Bobby"Jinhwan said.I stop eating and look up."Uh..sure i guess"I said."Yay!"Jinhwan said.

We continued talking and laughing.I secretly look at junhoe sometimes.I blush everytime i see his face.

*skip end of school*

I went and unlock my bicycle."Hey bobby"I heard someone called.I look up and saw my brothers friend."Is that Jiyongs bicycle?"Seunghyun hyung ask."yes it is"I said and they all smile mischievously."Is something wrong?"I ask them.

"Well Jiyong pranked me and im getting him back"Seunghyun hyung said."Ok then"I said and stayed there looking at what they were doing.I saw them putting glue on the seat.

Honestly tho that would be funny.Just as they were finish hyung called me."Bobby!"He said and walk to me."What are you guys doing here?"Jiyong hyung ask."Oh nothing,We were just talking to bobby"Youngbae hyung said.They all look at me."Oh yeah,well lets go"I said.

The others left while jiyong hyung sat on his bike.I smiled and sat at mine.We then headed home.

As I got off mine jiyong hyung was struggling."What the hell!"He said.And I burst into laughter."Bobby what tha did they do?"He ask."They put glue"I said laughing in between as I talk.

"Shut up its not funny!"He said trying hard to get off.At the end he took his pants off and walk half ly into the house while cursing.