#CHAPTER 1

Coming out

BOBBYS POV

I turn the alarm off and groan.I sat up still half asleep.After my mind fully processed I got out of bed.I went to the bathroom and got ready for school.

Oh yeah my name is Kim Jiwon aka Bobby as what my friends like to call me.I live with my step mom,dad and brother.I never did like my biological mom.She never did loved me and my brother to be short she was a gold digger.

Thank god dad divorced her and married to a wonderful and kind woman.I went downstairs and saw my whole family eating."Good morning"I said to my family."Morning"Mom said smiling.

I sat down at my seat and pour myself some cereal.We talk about stuff and goofed around."C'mon or we'll be late"my brother aka Kim Jiyong(yes its GD) said."Ok"I said as I grab my bag and phone.

We both took our bicycle to school."Race?"He ask and i smirked."You know it"I replied"1 2 3!"he said and we raced to school with our bicycle.In 15 minuites we arrived at school.

"You got lucky"He said panting."whatever"I said.We locked our bicycles at the bicycle parking lot.After that we headed inside our school."Bye,see ya later"He said and i bid goodbye aswell.He was a year older than me.

I went to my class and sat at my seat."Morning!"Junhoe said aka my bestfriend and secret crush.Ive noticed I had a crush on him since we we're like 10.I know it was early."Morning,where's the others?"I ask him."Chan woo got sick,the others except for donghyuk got caught smoking"he said.

"Those dorks got caught?"I said bursting into laughter.They really are dumbos."Yeah"He said."How bout you?"I ask him."I ran just in time before the teacher came"He said.Well in our group of friends we all smoke except for donghyuk and chnawoo,cuz i swear  they are like the teachers pet.

As the time past the others came in the classroom ."Had fun?"I ask them."That was not funny"Hanbin said rolling his eyes."You guys really are dumbos"I said."It wasnt our fault,that that had a crush on me and was miserably rejected by me told the teacher"Jinhwan said."pffffft whatever"I said.

The teacher came in and we started learning.Well now the 7 hours of hell starts.