#CHAPTER 3

Coming out

BOBBYS POV

I turn -well more like slam- the alarm off.I had to wake up early today to clean my room before the guys came.Embarrasing myself infront of Junhoe is never on my dictionary.

I went and took a shower before cleaning my room.I just use some casual clothes as in a hoodie and some black pants.I look around my room and it was so messy.How come i never noticed?

I threw out the trash first and trust me the more i dig in the pile of trash the more it comes out.After throwing the trash out i put all the clothes in the laundry basket."there you are,Ive been trying to find you since weeks ago"I said as i found my precious winnie the pooh plushie.

Its veryy precious since i first got it when i was born.I then sweep and mop the floor.I wipe off my sweat and sigh.The room looks better than before.I should clean regularly -we know thats never gonna happen-.

I heard a knock on the door."Come in"I said and saw Ji hyung."Wow youre room looks 100% better than before,before it was like a trash field"He said and i rolled my eyes."Whatever,anyways why are you here?"I ask him.

"I wanted to talk to you about something"He said looking pretty serious."ok come in"I said and sat on my bed.He close the door and sat on a wheel chair."what do you think about.....men liking men?"He ask out of the blue.

I tense up and said "I-I mean Im okay with it,I guess".Biting my lips in the prosses as i was nervous."I have a feeling,i like men"He said leaning back into the chair while looking down.

Hyung likes men?."W-what makes you think that?"I ask him."These days I keep feeling jealous when seungri keep having girlfriends also when he keeps flirting"Hyung said.How can hyung be so brave to talk to me about it?."you know what nvrm,ignore what i said,im not in my right mind"He said as the doorbell rung.

"o-oh yeah um,my friends a-are having a sleep over"I told him."ok then have fun and i trust you to keep this a secret between us"Hyung said as he stood up ready to leave."I wont tell anyone,i promise"I said and he smiled before leaving.

I went to the door and welcome them in.We went inside my room."Wow its so clean"Junhoe said which made me blush alittle.God dammit bobby why do u easily blush dummy."t-thank you"I said

I sat on my bed as the guys turn my PS4 on ready to play some fortnite.Junhoe took a sit beside me which made me tense up.But soon relaxed.He was playing some phone games with donghyuk.I wasnt in the mood right now so i only watch them play.I glanced at Junheo time to time,he looks so hot when he is serious.I smiled to myself like an idiot.But the conversation with hyung just now was still stuck in my head.