Unbelievable Fact

Fifteen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1th March, 2015.

 

Well...

Sunggyu got accepted. The second thing that’s surprising; his position not a waiter. Sunggyu only need to stand up in an order zone, giving the order to customers and done. Too easy.

And in the afternoon, Sunggyu started his first day. 3 things that he should remember that day: 1) there will be so many students from his school that will come. 2) just ignore them all. 3) find out what’s woohyun’s twitter. (Sungyeol requested)

“Good luck, Kyuzizi!” Sungyeol yelled as he waved his hand and left.

Sunggyu smiled. But his smile wasn’t last longer when Woohyun, who was beside him, staring at him with a confused look.

“I thought your name is Sunggyu?” He said, still with his confused look.

“And your name is Woohyun?” Sunggyu joked to him and grinned, didn’t want to make it awkward.

Oh, god. Sunggyu finally realized that this guy is really really really handsome up close. Sunggyu is a person who could remember everyone face really well, and as long as he could remember, Woohyun wasn’t this handsome yesterday. Or maybe it was just an effect because Sungyeol couldn’t stop talking about how handsome Woohyun is?

“Sorry, I just don’t want to call you the wrong name.” Woohyun said honestly as he shrugged.

“Kyuzizi is a nickname, it’s from my friends. It’s from Zizi, means support. They combined it with my name, Kyu. So it means that they’re supporting me.” Sunggyu explained with a soft tone and trying to be... cute? “You can call me Gyu.”

“Why though? I don’t get it.” Woohyun was resting his chin with his hands, looked like he was really interested to their conversation. Sunggyu’s face became red when he realized that Woohyun was staring at him intensely.

“Well, you can say that I’m the most unlucky guy ever. I always have a bad luck so people start to call me loser gyu,” Woohyun’s expression seemed changed a bit when he heard that, so Sunggyu quickly added “as a joke, of course. So all of my friends gave me Kyuzizi as my nickname, to let loser gyu die and started to support me. It’s weird I know.”

Woohyun smiled wide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter