First meet

Fifteen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

28th February, 2015.

 

Sunggyu didn’t know which one that made him nervous that time. Whether it was because of the form that he should fill to work in Pizza Crunch or the cool cashier guy, he had no idea.

Let’s just choose the second option, Sunggyu even dropped his form when the cashier guy gave him a pen because he was so nervous. Gosh, that guy should stand in front of camera not cashier.

Maybe this is the reason why 80% of Pizza Crunch’s customers is a student. Besides it so close to school, they also can refresh their mind just by looking at the hot cashier.

When Sunggyu was done with his form, he glanced at the cashier guy and bit his lower lip nervously. What should I do? Should I call him? Or should I poke him? No no, I’m not that crazy enough to touch a stranger. He thought.

“I’m done with the form.” Sunggyu said, causing the cashier guy looked up at him.

“Let me see it.” He took the form. Sunggyu felt that his heart beating so hard, whether it because of he was worried that he wouldn’t get accepted or because of the guy’s husky voice, he didn’t know which one.

Anyway, Sunggyu already spent an hour to fill those form. He should be accepted.

“You were born in 2000?” Suddenly the cashier guy with ‘Nam Woohyun’ written in his name tag asked him while staring at his form of with an unreadable expression.

“Yes...” Sunggyu can feel something bad would happen. “Is there any problem with that?”

“No...” Woohyun stared at his form for awhile before looking at Sunggyu again. “It’s just that, you have to be at least 16 to apply for this job.”

Damn. Sunggyu could feel like his body would be broken when he heard that. Sunggyu glanced at Sungyeol, his friend that he asked to company him to apply for that job, Sungyeol still sat down while listening to his music.

“I... oh my, I’m 16 next year anyway.” Sunggyu said as he showed his puppy eyes to him.

“No, sorry. You can’t.” Woohyun shook his head slowly making Sunggyu groaning and stomped his feet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter