Sweeter Than Ice Cream

Satzu one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tzuyu-ah.. Baby Tzutzu.." Tzuyu felt a tug on his arm that cause him to wake up from his sleep.

 


"Hmm.." Tzuyu just mumbled as he shove off his wife's hand on his arm.

 


"Baby wake up I need some help here.." Sana seriously said. Tzuyu just groaned and opened his eyes.

 


"What is it Sana?" Tzuyu asked and he saw Sana pouted.

 


"I want an ice cream.." Sana said like a child. Tzuyu looked at the clock and then growled.

 


"Seriously baby?! It's freaking 1 am in the morning! You seriously craving for an ice cream at this hour?" Tzuyu asked and Sana pouted even more.

 


"Fine! If you don't want to get up and get an ice cream with me I'm going alone." Sana threatened Tzuyu as she stood up from their bed.

 


Tzuyu looked at his wife who's walking towards the door.

 


"Are you going out with that clothes?!" He asked.

 


"Don't talk to me." Sana answered.

 


"Sana, stop where you are right now or I'll pin you down in this bed and trust me you'll taste something that's more delicious than an ice cream." Tzuyu seriously said.

 


"What the hell Tzuyu!" Sana shouted and looked at her husband. She saw Tzuyu smirking at her then he got his hoodie.

 


"Do you really think I'll let you go out alone and with that clothes." Tzuyu said while he's putting his hoodie on Sana.

 


Sana started laughing while Tzuyu is fixing her hair.

 


"Sometime I'm thinking if you are really my husband or my mom. You acted like my mom, tell me are you my mom?" Sana joked.

 


"No." Tzuyu answered while he's wearing his jacket. "I'm your daddy."

 


That made Sana shut up and blushed hard.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter