Who Tops?

Satzu one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twice members was just in their dorm as they are having a break for the rest of the day.

 

"Where's Tzuyu and Sana?" Jihyo asked Nayeon who's lying on the couch while eating chips. Nayeon just shrugged and continued eating her chips.

 


"Guys, I've been curious about something." Nayeon said then she looked at Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, Momo, Mina, Dahyun and Jihyo.

 

 

"About what unnie?" Chaeyoung asked.

 


"I am thinking on who's the top." Nayeon answered.

 

Momo choked on water, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung laughed. Jihyo, Dahyun, and Mina are clueless.

 

"What the are you thinking Nayeon-ah?" Jeongyeon asked while laughing.

 

"Shut the up Nayeon-ah and just eat your chips." Momo said.

 


"Wait, are we the one who don't get it?" Dahyun asked.

 

"Obviously." Nayeon answered Dahyun. "But seriously Momo, who do you think tops between Sana and Tzuyu?" Nayeon asked.

 


"Wait! We really don't get it! Explain it first!" Dahyun reacted.

 

 

"Top - Leads the , Bottom - takes all the pleasure. Already got it?" Nayeon answered nonchalantly.

 


Chaeyoung immediately covered Mina's ears but it's already too late, Mina heard it loud and clear.

 


Momo just shook her head in disbelief.

 

"Seriously Nayeon-ah, are you bored?"

 

"Curious." Nayeon answered.

 


"Okay but this is only for fun got it? That two will kill us for sure. I think it's Chou Tzu." Momo answered.

 


"Nah, I think it's Sana." Jeongyeon opposed.

 

Nayeon looked at Chaeyoung and Dahyun.

 

"Uh, I think it's Tzuyu." Chaeyoung answered.

 


"Uh.. Tzuyu?" Dahyun was unsure of her answer.

 


"You're the only one here Jeongyeon who thinks that Sana is the top." Nayeon said while laughing.

 


"Seriously? Tzuyu is obviously under." Jeongyeon answered with a shrug. "We all know that Sana is aggressive. She likes in control and possessive remember?"

 

"Yeah, we all know that Sana is the commander of their relationship but Tzuyu has this aura and I feel that she's the dominant in bed." Nayeon answered.

 


"Yeah, have to agree with that and Sana seems to be submissive when it comes to ." Momo added.

 


"Really? Why are we talking about this?" Jihyo asked while shaking her head.

 


"Okay! Let's do a bet! Let's ask them when they arrive on who tops." Jeongyeon joked.

 


"Call! I want jokbal as the prize!" Momo said.

 


"What? Yah! Stop this!" Jihyo said.

 

"Why? It's for fun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter