Behind the curtains (woogyu)

Woogyu or Gyuwoo

Gener: hospital au

Type: drabble or a one shot

Pairing: woogyu

 

Sunggyu  clicked his tongue as he enter the ER. His steps took him to the familiar bed which he had to visit almost twice a week.
He open the curtains and went inside. He didn't even look at the patient as he put on gloves and started preparing for first aid emergency.
"You got into trouble again." It was not a question but a statement.
The injured male gave the doctor a weak smile.
"Its just a scratch."
"Scratch my ." Sunggyu  said as he pulled the patient arm and applied the cleaning pad on the deep cut.
The patient hissed and tried to take away his hand from the grip.
Sunggyu  rolled his eyes his grip still tight in the hand while the alcoholic pad still pressed on the cut.
"What kind of police officer are you anyway. "
"The one who saves the day."
"More like the one who get beaten up in the end of the day."
This time it was officer who rolled his eyes.
"Well I fight bad people."
"Yeah and they just beat you up like a crap cop you are."

"Hey." Woohyun said.

Officer Nam woohyun worked at the local station. Since the station was near the local downtown place their were many wannabe gangs. Always trying to put a fight and getting out of control.
Unfortunately woohyun had to handle the situation every time  they start a fight, which end up with him being in te hospital.
Sometimes there were small bruises needed to be cleaned and sometimes there were deep cut needed to be stitched.
Sunggyu always had to take care of him because woohyun was a stupid who can flirt with any breathing object. So his boss wanted all of their female staff to be away from him and Sunggyu was the only one who can handle him.
Sunggyu dressed the cuts neatly before telling the officer that can leave right away.
"Oh come on. I don't have to leave this early."
"Well I sorry Mr Nam you have to go. This is an ER and we can get more patient so we really mind you hogging the place."
"Yah I am a patient too." Woohyun said. But Sunggyu ignored him and tried to walk away but woohyun pulled him, Sunggyu was put of balance that he crashed down on woohyun who was now lay straight in the Bed. Woohyun groaned in pain.
"See what you did to yourself. Are you out of your mind?"
Sunggyu said as he started to pull himself up from woohyun ignoring the fact that he is too close to woohyun.
But woohyun didn't let him get up, he pulled the male and kissed him, slow but sensual. If it would be other person he would have freaked out by the sudden action. But it was Sunggyu, so he kissed back.
It always been like this,  woohyun being a and getting on Sunggyu all the time. The range of their activities varies from a single pack to a quickie in the ER ward. The last bed. It's just Sunggyu had to hold his voice in and everything would be fine.
 people say that only Sunggyu can handle woohyun, but no one knew what happens behind the curtains.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

I am sorry I don't know what I wrote but thank you if you read this.  And I would be really happy if you give me more idea to write more and improv more.

Thank you