Feeling lonely : Mark

Kidnappped

Mark was on his way home.He was in a bad mood because the wind destroyed his hair and his phone died.

He put his hands in the pockets of his black jeans.His white tshirt was flapping in the Wind.

Baby touch me 
 Oh 
  Neol neukkil su isseo 

He hummed. 

He felt annoyed and just wanted to be home.It wasn't his family which he was looking forward to see.no not at all.His father worked in Busan so he never saw him.He didn't really like him either.What others don't know is that he used to hit Mark when he was little.A short while after that he left him and his mum so the only feeling and memory Mark  has of his dad was hate...

He does like his mum ,but she makes him feel lonely and unloved.He has a fair idea of why.

Mark conntinued walking down the flowery alley. Something came to his mind.This guy.this guy who always seems to be following him home.he turned around to check on the handsome boy.He was looking at the sky . "Something's strange "Mark thought."Why did the sky suddenly turn gray"?It was kinda scary and absurd to him.Then he noticed something.Three men all dressed in black.They were only a few steps away from Haechan.Everything seemed kinda suspicious to Mark but he tried not to care.As he turned around again. ...

Boom

He felt a unbelievable strong pain on his nose and eyes.He definitly had been punshed . He tried to cover his face because of the pain. His hands however were stopped on the way.Before he could do anything, he felt a piece of fabric covering his eyes and something harsh and painful making rounds around his two hands.He couldn't  move them.

Even tho Mark looks rather skinny, he had alot of muscles .He tried to use all of his energy in every way possible. He sure was a piece of work and trouble for the mysterious men to handle but still not strong enough.Like Haechan he was put into a fancy black car.No way out and alone in the back seat.Mark wasn't scared at first but really angry.He didn't stop moving during the whole drive .

Until the car stopped.He was getting the chills as he heard the driver getting out of the car and walking towards the back seat.He heard footsteps walking on a stone like material .they were getting closer and closer until the sound of the opening door made him sweat.

He felt a tear going down his cheek.He felt stupid and weird for being unable to control his emotions.Right then he felt someone's hand grabbing his left arm .Then the right one.After that he was lifted in the air.It felt like about 1 minute until he felt a cold ground under him again.

No matter how fast he tried to stand up to fight the culprit, he heard a steal door of the room he was now in  shut and apart from that nothing else expect for himself.There were no longer any footsteps or sounds of the car wheels touching the Asphalt.Nothing.He tried standing up but lost his balance causing him to fall .Now he was laying there.For about 2 minutes in a very uncomfortable position .The floor was cold and he was scared.While trying to hold back his tears he just went on laying there until he heard the heavy door open again .

Seconds after that he heard something loud right next to him as he felt cold air brushing over his body coming from the same direction.It was Haechan.