Something's strange : Haechan

Kidnappped

It was a day like almost every other.School was boring and Haechan looked forward to finally head home.

He opened the school door and a breeze of wind blew him in his face.It felt refreshing and awaking and it brought him in a nice mood again which he liked alot.As he walked through the school gates the other students began to come out of the school.The sun shone on his face and he started to smile knowing he had been the first to go out of school again like every afternoon .There was a special reason for that.No matter how hard he tried ,there was always this one guy in front of him going the same way home as him.At first Haechan just thought "Whatever" but after some time he got curious of how this guys face looked like so he tried hard to see it atleast once but he never succeded.

This "guys" name is Mark .He lives in the same street as Haechan.It's what others would call "rich-kid-street".Mark's and Haechan's parents were both really rich so they could afford living in such big and beautiful houses.Heachan was always  that one guy in school who knew everyone and had a ton of friends. Not just because he was rich but mainly because he was funny ,handsome and outgoing.Mark on the other hand was the typical "boys over flowers"boy.He was good at basically everything and really handsome which caused  many girls to fall for him.He is a little ignorant and clueless when it comes to life without mobile phones and butlers tho.

Like always, Haechan looked ahead  of the street to see if he succeded this time around or not.As expected...Haechan recognized Marks familliar silhouette.A tall guy with his hands in his pockets, shiny hair and a blue backpack was walking down the alley.

Haechan was a little disapointed.He put his earphones in his ears to cheer himself up.

Stay 

      Oh

    Na Na Na Jigeum Itero 

He hummed. 

He closed his eyes for a moment. He could still feel the Sun shining really brightly through his eyelids. He raised his head towards the sky and in this moment everything went black.Haechan already knew that the sun must have been blocked by some clouds so he opened his eyes.He looked at the -now gray sky and wished it would rain. Rain was his favourite weather and he already imagined sitting in front of his huge round window on the second floor.He was looking forward on spending his time there while watching the rain fall and reading anime.He took one good last look at the sky while a smile escaped his mouth. His head faced the road again.Something seemed strange, he thought.The Guy.He was definitly here a few seconds ago.Haechan looked back just incase the guy would be behind him.There was no one 

He sighed .slowly his head turned to the front again as he saw a piece of fabric coming towards his eyes really fast.The music went out and he didn't know what was going on but he didn't like it.First he felt hands on his shoulders dragging his feet into a direction he didn't want to go in.Haechan was scared and shocked but he wasn't the type who let others force him to do something he didn't want to do."What is happening"he said first."This is not fun.."He didn't get to finish his sentence as he felt something suffocating infront of his mouth.He felt really uncomfortable but didn't know what to do. Seconds later he felt a hand on his head, pushing his head down and to the right.Haechan still didn't know what was going on but he wasn't strong enough to defend himself either.

Haechan was suddenly forced to sit.The seat was cold and soft.Felt leathery.Then he heard a door shut which sounded like a car door.

Because there were no longer any hands on him he tried to desperately find the handle. Unidentifying words came out of his mouth due to the angst.His fingers searched the door carefully.There it was.He tried opening the door but he bounched back because he didn't expect the door to be closed.His second thoughts were his eyes and mouth.He pulled off the piece of fabric covering his mouth and eyes.He was curious to see who drove the car.It was disappointing for him to face a black glass door which seperated the front and back seats.He started screaming.Something like "who are you","Where are we going"and "What do you want from me"?No answers.

Right at that moment he had his third thought .His Phone.His fingers went straight to his jeans pockets where he knew he had put it."No way" he thought.He now searched his whole body to make sure it really wasn't there. He thought of how the music suddenly stopped and figured they must have taken his phone.His headphones however were still covering his ears.He took them off and and threw them on the car ground.He was frustrated that there was nothing he could do .Then the car stoped.