Chapter One

A World with Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tae-hui looks around and walks to a tree. She climbs up and takes something out from her pocket. It is a shiny blade. She cut the vines of the tree and jumps back to the ground. She tie the vines and calls Winwin. Winwin flies to her and takes one end before flying to the other side. He ties the vine on a tree and Tae-hui climbs up before tying up the vine. She takes a giant leaf and wraps it on the rope vine before pushing herself behind. She jumps and pushes herself forward while moving left and right. She squeals and let the leaf go as she lands on the ground. Winwin chuckles and asked, "So what is this called?"

"Um... I like to call this a flying fox." Winwin nods and guess where are they now? They are at Cruziaria, a land which is a few miles close to the border. They walk and Winwin said, "After this, I can't go further."

Tae-hui nods and replied, "I know."

"What is this place called?" Tae-hui looks at him with her eyebrows raised in confusion. She looks in front and replied, "Cruziaria. Every royal guard must know every places in Vrossacia."

"I am only a guard that looks after the Sacred Peony." Tae-hui stop her tracks as she saw Elena and Lily up ahead. She looks at Winwin and replied, "Whatever it is, you should know everything."

Tae-hui walks to Elena and Lily and asked, "Why are you guys doing here?"

"Are you brave enough to go to Eophatara?" Tae-hui blink a few times and turns behind. Winwin seems to know what are they talking about and nods. Tae-hui sighs heavily and asked, "Why must I go there?"

"There is a fae flower and I want to find out what is it about." Tae-hui groans and nods before walking to the river. She said, "I will be back in two days."

Tae-hui jumps into the water. She swims across the giant river and gets out from the water. She gasps for air and pushes herself to sit on the ground. She gets up and walks straight to find the fae flower Elena wanted.Winwin, on the other hand, can only watch her cross the border and fly back to Ikidell. He mumbles to himself, "Should I help her or not? The newest test will be held next week. She is the suitable queen for Vrossacia but she is wingless."

"Then use a spell to grant her wings, spriggan." Winwin looks behind and said, "I am not a Spriggan for goodness sake, Doyoung."

A male butterfly fairy said as he flies to Winwin. He wears the same clothes as him and his name is Doyoung. His black hair is a bit messy, though. The two men fly to Vrossacia Palace and Winwin asked, "Do you why now the goddess is determined with a test? The real descendant is still alive."

"She's wingless. How can she rule Vrossacia if sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter