Prologue

A World with Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vrossacia. An unknown place in this world where fairies, pixies and other mythology creatures live. Butterfly fairies, flower fairies, sprites, pixies, dyrads, there is a lot of them in the sacred land of Vrossacia. The capital of Vrossacia is Ikidell, where Vrossacia is protected from the evil goddess with the power from the magical dust of the Sacred Peony. Vrossacia is ruled by the fairy goddess, and her replacement is being choose by the wise fairy of Vrossacia. The qualified candidates will have to pass through three challenges. One wrong choice of candidate will set Vrossacia in danger, like how Vrossacia used to be ruled by the faeries centuries ago.

Vrossacia has a lot of interesting hot spots to be explore, but some of the places are not allowed to be visited. Some of the notable hot spots are The Final Forest where dryads live, Klapiarene, a land where pixies live and also Vrioquterra, a place where flower fairies live.

There is a border where separates Vrossacia and Eophatara, a land of faeries. Fairies are kind to everything and beautiful while faeries are cruel towards everyone and ugly. A giant river separates these two lands and can only be crossed by wingless fairies. They can't fly across the border at all. It is impossible to break the border that has been built for years and only the goddess can destroy the border.

Cha Tae-hui is a wingless flower fairy living at Vrioquterra, a place that is a few miles away from Ikidell. Her flower home is a pink hydrangea. She is well-known as the only wingless fairy of Vrossacia and always get bullied by other fairies and pixies. Her mother was the goddess of the fairies but because the wise fairy went against the fate that she is the next goddess of fairies, she was ambushed to Vrioquterra because she lacks of something everyone has. Wings. A beautiful, pair of wings. Her friends is Elena, a sprite living in The Dead Lake. Tae-hui has a little pixie named Lily and Lily always clean her house every morning.

Tae-hui doesn't have a job in the land of Vrossacia. Unlike other fairies, pixies and sprites, she always stay home and make handicrafts like how her mother used to do. She always have different outfits everyday and she is an expert of shoe making, making beautiful dresses and also alchemy. Lily always have her stock of pixie dust so Tae-hui decides to find out what are the uses of these pixie dusts. She is incapable to work at Adrophere because she doesn't have any wings to qualify herself to work. Adrophere is a disctrict where pixies and fairies work and sometimes, pixies cause fights with the fairies which are quite serious at some point.

Winwin is a butterfly fairy who works as a royal guardian of the Sacred Peony in Ikidell. He lives in Vriasacia, a place where butterfly fairies live. His house is a bluebell and he has a lot of friends. Most of them work with him at the Vrossacia Palace where the goddess live. He is a kind-hearted guard and has a nice personality. Female fairies are not attracted to him because he doesn't like to find trouble.

Winwin is always curious on how the land of Eophatara looks like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter