Coreopsis Arkansa (XiuminxOC)

EXO ONESHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Remember the times when we were searching for them, but who would've taught that they are just like us. Hana, never really taught about this. She likes to describe them as a long lost cousin or a relative we don't know about. It's the year 3018, and as much as people are fascinated with extra terrestrial beings in history, in this time of the day they are living amongst them.

 

The extra terrestrial beings that has been seen, heard, or spoken about in history and science has come to them as weird as it sounds, they've been living with them for a hundred years now. It's been a a century since other beings have made contact with humans, the aliens as what the history books called them has been living in and out of earth for the past 100 years. This beings are now being considered as friends, family and even as loved ones. As unusual as it sounds, the human beings are also considered an alien to the other planet.

 

Let's just say Hana is born in this cycle, extra terrestrial beings are not here to hurt anyone or take over the planet like what the history tells it to be. Like what I've said they are like us but the only difference is, they all have superpowers. Humans need them, with the help of their powers the lives of humans have been the best, and what do they get from the people, ideas.

 

All the ideas that have helped them with the technology was the idea of humans, they are all too powerful to probably think of ways like technology. And with the ongoing exchange between the two races, it's normal to see them.

 

EXO planet is what they call their own, these beings are called Exotics. The family clan is associated with a certain power, as the clans mix greater power is born, just like how genes on Earth works. 

 

"Hurry up please. I've been staring at you for almost three hours now." Hana is disturbed from creating her report about the history of humans and the exotics, as a certain tall girl towers behind her obviously checking her progress, she groans as she continues typing away on her laptop. "Seriously honey if you don't finish that within a minute I'll freeze your laptop up. And no, I am not kidding." The complaining girl sits across from her bestfriend as she crosses her arms and legs staring at her best friend who doesn't take her seriously.

 

"Joy please, my deadline is on monday and 5 minutes, I'll be done. I promise." Hana says as she picks up her speed. Joy grabs a hold of her cup of coffee and froze it up within seconds. "Okay Elsa, geez. I'm done." Hana picks up her laptop and shuts it down before her bestfriend tries anything funny.

 

"Oh geez Anna, that would be the last time you'd be comparing me to her. That remake is nice, but seriously." Joy rolls her eyes as her bestfriend chuckles at her. Ever since the remake came out, Hana has been referring to Joy as Elsa, and yes Joy feels insulted.

 

"Why are you hurrying me up?! Like you know I need to finish that." Hana frowned as she sits up crossing her arms as she stares at Joy. "Honey its friday night. And we are going to my cousins birthday!" Joy exclaimed as she stood up pulling a confused Hana with her. "You know I don't like partying in your planet." Hana tried to stop Joy from dragging her to her place. Other than it being so luxurious as Joy is a model and earns a hefty sum of money, just the feeling of being in EXO planet is too overwhelming for Hana.

 

As they enter the pods like elevator that brings them to EXO planet, she recalls the first time she's been in EXO planet with Joy, the fact that everyone looks so dashing and like they came out of a centerfold in a magazine is what made Hana feel insecure every time Joy decides to drag her there. She admits, more like everyone admits that exotics are beautiful people.

 

They exit the pod as they are greeted to what seems like an airport in the modern earth. Joy and Hana makes their way to Joy's place as Hana didn't really have a choice. Her bestfriend dressed her up in something that would catch anyone's attention, with the advancement of technology a tube dress that changes the prints is not something to be shocked about especially a model like Joy owning it and forcing Hana to wear it. 

 

Hana gave up resisting her bestfriend, knowing too well that Joy is always taken advantage of whether its humans or exotics, that she just gave up finding new friends. And Hana is stuck to Joy, she may act like a spoiled brat, but Hana regrets nothing of it.

 

Joy and her has been best friends since she can remember, having a mother who is a Doctor and Joy being one of her patients is what made them meet the first time. And since then they are inseparable.

 

They enter a building, made up of glasses, gold and technology where ice sculptures is everywhere, showing the main power that Joy's family has. People greet them from left to right, it's uncomfortable since Hana is never fond of the limelight so she doesn't have a choice but to deal with it while looking beautifully uncomfortable. They walk up a staircase as the booming of music echoes in the room.

 

Hana clings tighter to Joy as she gets dragged to a table full of good looking guys. 

 

"Xiumin!!! Happy birthday!" Joy greets as she gives a hug to one of those eye candies that Hana can't seem to tear her eyes off. "Thanks! Never thought you'd drop by." Xiumin laughed as Joy handed him his gift, Xiumin shifts his gaze to an awkward looking girl behind Joy that seems to be staring at everything and everyone. "Never thought you'd be throwing such a huge birthday bash my dear cousin. How's being normal treating you?" Joy teased as Xiumin brings back his attention to his cousin.

 

"Better than this extravagance." Xiumin shakes his head as he nods at Hana's direction. "I see you finally brought her to meet me." Xiumin smiled as he remembers all the stories his favorite cousin tells him about the adventures that she puts her bestfriend through. But tonight, is the first time he meets her. 

 

"Hello there, honey. I would like you to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter