Forget-me-nots (SehunxOC)

EXO ONESHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What are we?

We were friends. Since I can remember. When we bumped into each other in the school's empty hallway. It was as if it was meant to be. We were meant to meet. 

What happened?

I.. I don't know. We just.. We drifted apart ever since graduation. Texts and messages were exchanged, we used to meet almost everyday that vacation. But when university started and I went abroad, messages becomes seldom. From hourly messaging, to a message a day, then it became a message a week, a month until it stopped. Everything stopped.

 

Until one day as I was scrolling online I saw him. I was shocked, reality slapped me, so hard I went numb. From that moment on, I realized what had truly happened. Being a university student didn't help, I was too busy, too immersed in my goals that I realized it's almost two years since our last conversation. And now I see this. I see him all over the internet.

"Hey! Let's go?" my roomate tapped my shoulder as I nod at her. I shut my laptop as I gathered my things following her out of the library. We walked out the school gates as she kept on blabbering about schoolworks.

 

"Hey don't forget about me, okay?" "I won't. You tell that to yourself."

"Stay away from dudes. You'll end up getting hurt and I don't have a choice but to fly back here and take care of you." "I will, and it's not like I will call you just to take care of me." 

"Talk to you later! I'm going to miss you." "Hey!! Stop it! I don't want to cry here."

 

"Earth calling Elle." I was out of my reverie as I smiled at my friend. We went in a cafe we always go to, we took a sit at our usual place. "Hey have you seen this new boy group?! They are like the hottest right now." Tiffany said as she waved to the waiter. "You know how busy I am with class. I haven't listen to any new songs." I said as I pouted. She ordered the usual and started hyperventilating again.

"So here they are.." She said as she showed me her phone. "It's EXO, and they have 12 members.. Kai, Chanyeol, Suho, Baekhyun, Kris, Tao, Luhan, Chen, D.O., Xiumin and Sehun." Sehun? Snatching her phone I stare at the photo. I smiled knowingly. "They're hot, right?" She asked as the waiter placed our order down. I nodded as I started eating my pasta. I look out the window and smiled. So that's what he's up to..

"Hey, before I forget, you're not backing out, right?" Tiffany asked. "Huh? Backing out?" I looked at her weirdly. "Seoul! My parents are waiting for me to bring you there!" She said as I almost choked on my food. "Oh God! are you okay?!" She panicked as she handed me a glass of water. I nod as I took a sip. "And.. I have a surprise for you, since you'll be kind to accompany me." She said as she eye smiled.

 

"And what is that?" I asked feeling suspicious. "Hmm.." Then she winked as she took a sip of the smoothie she's drinking. "If this is some kind of trap, I'm backing out right now." 

 

The night flew by with my mind full of thoughts of him, I can still remember his scent whenever he hugs me tight. The way he always ruffles my hair and his laugh. Will you message me back if I try to reach out to you? Why am I getting bothered by this. I stare at our last conversation, I sent the last message he's the one who didn't reply. Two years ago until now, he hasn't even tried contacting me. 

 

I fall asleep wih thoughts of him, he's too unreachable now. Will he even remember me? 

 

*******

With the sound of my alarm I'm up and ready to leave this dorm that I have been stucked in for two years. I stretched my arms out as Tiffany came and started clinging to my arms. Seoul, I'm coming back. 

 

*******

We were picked up from the airport by Tiffany's parents. I smiled as I stare out the car window seeing how much some places changed and some remained the same. "Let's eat as soon as we get home. And... we're leaving after." Tiffany said as she starts giggling. "Seriously? I feel like I need atleast a day of sleep, my jetlag is no joke Tiff." I said as her dad laughed. "Let her rest, dear. I'm sure you're tired as well." Mr. Hwang said as he parked the car in the driveway.

 

"And you told me you're not rich." I said as I stared in awe at how huge Tiffany's house- no mansion is. "Hey! I don't want people befriending just because I'm rich. And as if you're not well off." She rolled her eyes as she pulled me in her house. I settled in the guest room which is more like a suite. We ate and I washed up. I put some make-up on as what Tiffany has ordered me.

"You ready?" Tiffany asked as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter