Pickup lines story #5 : Change

Mark's 101 Pickup Lines
It's been 8 years since we've been together.. I was 22 back then and my dating ban was already over. The greatest gift I received was our first kiss under the mistletoe.
 
He's cute. I love him. And I'd always have since the first time he finally able to hold my hand in his 'A' teaser MV. How we got our relationship long-lasting, you wondered? Because we quarreled a lot, fought a lot, being in a relationship while occupying our jobs as an idol wasn't easy, we have to sneak out if we're planning to go on a date, and so many obstacles we had been through. It takes patient and understanding for us to be able to work well. His characters I really don't like, the most problematic and the jerk-iest side of him, his true self he showed to me, I tried my best to cope with it. I could say I'm SO DONE with him, but I just couldn't leave him be like that. Heck, we even cried in front of each other.
 
He changed for his own good, I, too, changed for my own good. We tried our best to be the best of ourselves, inside and out. And we did. Which was good.
 
Our status was exposed last year after new year, which was the seventh year of our relationship. Lucky for us, we got supported by the knetz and fans. Ofcourse there were some people who weren't happy of us. But we don't mind them.
 
.
 
Here I am at Mark's apartment. Accompanying and taking care of this baby namja.
 
He was at the dining room, eating his meal while I was busying myself looking at the mirror for god knows how long. Frowning.
 
Suddenly I felt his arms circled around my waist, and pecked a soft kiss on the back of my head.
 
"Baby, what's wrong.. You look unhappy today.." he murmured while resting his chin on my shoulder. Looking at our reflections on the mirror, he smiled thinking what a perfect couple we are.
 
"Nothing.."
 
"I take that as a yes. Now look at me." He made me turned around and faced him.
 
"You can't lie to me, Sana."
 
"Promise you'll never leave me if I tell you this.."
 
"Why would I leave you?"
 
"Idk... I feel bad lately.."
 
"Hhmm.. are you on pms or something? Someone saying rude stuff about us again?"
 
"No, it's just that..." she paused for a second, "I don't feel good about myself, Mark.."
 
"I think I'm getting to gain more weight, maybe it's because I'm stressed out and has been sleeping and eating a lot lately..."
 
"Relax... you're just overthinking that's all.. To me, you're still the prettiest."
 
"But Mark, look at my fat around here, and here." She took his hand and let him touch her fat on her tummy, then to her arm.
 
"And here," he added, as he caressed her cheeks and squeeshed it.
 
"Mark! It's not funnyy."
 
"And what do you want to do next? Going on a diet? Drink vitamins and only water? Sana you'll just get worsen. You know, chubby Sana, thin Sana, whatever your shape is, I love you and that's that."
 
"But what if I change? As time pass by, I'd be aging, and what if.. w-what if..... what if..." she said sttutering.
 
"What if?"
 
"Whatifyoudon'tlikemeanymorebecauseIlooksouglyandfat...?" She said in her tiniest voice, almost crying, but it can still be heard. Seeing her like that made Mark couldn't stand her overload cuteness. She's really cute when she's sulking, but on the other hand, annoying as well because he needs to convince her many times just to make her feel better.
 
Mark just smiled at her. He took her hand and they walked to the sofa. He made her sit on his lap and faced each other. Sana being babied by her boyfriend,  she just pouted while her arms crossed.
"Sana, listen, you should be grateful you are such a charming and sweet person. Everybody likes you for who you are. Well appearance does matter. But your heart, it's what makes you more beautiful. You are pretty just the way you are and I love you like this, you should appreciate yourself more, Sana."
 
"Really?"
 
"Really. And if we're talking about changing, well, there’s only one thing I want to change about you."
 
"What's that, Mark?"
 
He took her right hand and gently kissed the knuckles of her hand.
 
"Your last name."
 
 
 
 
.
.
.
Ugh... Idk. Is the last part considered as pickup lines too?
ANyway I hope you like it!