Pickup lines story #1 : The Cure

Mark's 101 Pickup Lines

Genre : Comedy, fluff

.
.
.

*Knock Knock*

The person inside the house opened the door and looked as if he just woke up from his slumber.

"Mr. Mark Tuan, Why didn't you come to school today?"

"Oh, if it isn't the squirel..." he said while yawning, "what brings you here? You didn't have to visit me if you missed me that bad. Don't worry, I'll be at school tomorrow."

She rolled her eyes. "If the teacher didn't ask me to give you notes, I wouldn't skip my cram school just for this lazy namja."

"I thought the class pres is lonely because her bickering partner was absent today.. Here I'll give you a hug to shoo your worries away~"

"G-get off m-me.." she panicked, and pushed his embrace away. "So are you going to let me stand here all day long?"

"Come in, your highness. And make yourself at home." She entered without a word and sat on the sofa.

Mark was sitting across Sana, eating his leftover Chitato, shoving her the snacks while giving her want-some-?-look. She just shook her head, "So why didn't you come to school? You look healthy to me."

"My mom called me on the phone and told me to follow my dreams,"

"And then..?"

"I go back to sleep."

Sana rolled her eyes again, "Yeah right..."

"So, Mark.. Are you usually alone like this?" Asked Sana again as she didn't want to feel awkward in his house.

"Appa works overseas. Eomma returned to hometown, taking care of my sick grandma."

"Hmmm.. Isn't this house to big for you? Aren't you scared?"

"I live with 2 maids to do the housechores and a house keeper."

"The food?"

"Deliveries. They can't cook as good as eomma. Why do you keep asking questions? Do you want to move in and live with me? Be the knight and taking care of the sleeping handsome prince?"

"Haha. In your dreams. Your house looks so empty I thought I was visiting a haunted house.."

Mark stood up and went to the kitchen. Don't wanna be left alone, she followed him while wandering around the room.

"I have no snacks or drinks. Is cold water okay for you?"

"Anything is fine. I won't be long anyway."

Mark gave her a glass of cold water and sat on the chair next to her. She looked so exhausted she finished it in a big gulp.

"Oh, that's so sad.. I thought we're gonna have fun in my room after this.."

Sana spit the water from and wet his face.

"W-what???"

"Y-you dirty minded guy!"

"Call me ert but you like being teased, right?"

He smirked and moved his face a little closer to her, making the girl's face red like a riped tomato.

He smirked and moved his face a little closer to her, making the girl's face red like a riped tomato

"Hahaha chills, Sana! Besides, you're not so my type."

"W-well yeah! You're not my type either!" She pouted.

"Thanks for the water anyway," she stood up and left him alone.

"Wait, why leaving so soon?"

"I have cram school, Mark. We have to focus on our study since the university entrance exam is coming soon..." she said, while putting on her shoes, "I left the notes in the living room and don't forget to do the homework okay."

"Will do. Don't trip or fall on your way home, Sana, because I won't be helping you."

"Hah, you never be much of a help, Mark. I can take care of myself, besides I never fall again these da- aww!"

"Ahahahah! Look who's talking!"

Mark laughed out loud seeing Sana fall because of her untie shoe. Sana yelled at him for laughing at her but instead he found her cute.

"Clumsy girl, I told you to watch out." Said Mark as he pulled her to stand on her feet and fixed her hair. "What if something teribble happens to you when you're walking on your way home?"

"Why would you be so worried. You'll just laugh at me like you always do."

"Of course I'm worried. I'll be forever alone without you, Sana. I..." he stopped talking and looked her deep in the eyes.

"You what? I have my ears ready to hear your another lame pickup lines."

"Hahaha, Sana... I'm being serious right now.. Can I have a hug?"

"Mark, what's gotten into you? Are you sick?"

He shook his head. "Just need someone to comfort me, that's all. Thank you, Sana, for being such a good and caring best friend."

"Well... That's what best friends do, right. To be there for each other..."

"Sana..."

"Hhmm..?"

"It's bigger," he whispered. 'And squishy'

She looked at him with a question look on her face. "Sorry. What is?"

"What.... did Barack Obama say to Michelle when he proposed?"

"Hmm, what?"

"I don't wanna be obama self."

"Mark, please. -_____-"

Mark giggled and let go of the hug just to see her bored face. "Sorry, Sana. Your reaction is always so funny, I can't. Now now go or you'll be late..."

"Whatever.. Bye, Mark."

He looked at her back figure with a sad smile on his face as she was walking to the front gate. He was just about to close the door when Sana ran back to him. He looked at her confused.

"Mark,"
"You wanna know what's the best thing in my life?"

"What is it, Sana?"

She tiptoed and kissed his cheek making the owner flustered from top to toe. Then Sana whispered the answer all in one breath, "it's the first word of this sentence."

Sana turned around and ran as fast as she could, leaving the namja still in pajamas standing like a stone, touching his cheek with his hand

Sana turned around and ran as fast as she could, leaving the namja still in pajamas standing like a stone, touching his cheek with his hand.

.

.

.

Credits art instagram.com/salgoolulu