CHAPTER 4

AND IT ALL STARTED WITH A LETTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And It All Started with a Letter

Chapter IV

TAEYEON'S POV 

He didn't call me


I waited waited waited and f*king waited for him to freaking call me! And now it's 3:12 am. Yep, that's how dedicated I am. I waited all night! That's strike 2 for you Kwon Jiyong! I will not let this happen again!


JIYONG'S POV 


I won't call her over my dead body. I don't have any plans to take care of two kids today. Jiyeonnie is so stubborn already. I can't afford another childish woman who craves for my attention. So I better lied to Jiyeonnie that I called her teacher and she can't come because she's sick.


"Let's visit teacher Kim first before we go to Amusement Park Daddy. She's sick no one will take care of her"


"Jiyeonnie she probably wants to rest alone"

 
"But Dad-


"Don't you want to go with Daddy? Is Daddy not enough for you"


"Of course not-


"Let's go Jiyeonnie. Let's have fun hmm?"

"Yes! Let's go!"


I really know my daughter very well. I am her Dad after all

.
"Did you see halmeoni Jiyeon ah?"


"She's talking on her phone at the balcony dad"


"Let's head upstairs and say goodbye to halmeoni"

TAEYEON'S POV


I woke up by the sound of the ringing of my phone someone's calling me! I look at the caller I.D to my disappoint it's Mrs. Kwon's number
"Hello"


"Mrs. Kwon!!"


"What!?"


"What will I do Jiyong didn't call me!"


"Jiyong lied to Jiyeonnie saying you're sick that's why you can't go!"


"What? Why would he lie! What am I supposed to do?"


"They will go to Lotte World just find them there?"


"Aigoo, Thank you so much!"

JIYONG'S POV
 

"Baby say hi to Aunt Sica. Instead of Teacher Kim, I brought aunt Sica for you"


"Hi, Jiyeon!"


"Where's Teacher Kim? I want her not you!"


" Jiyeon don't be like this. Aunt Sica is kind and beautiful isn't she?"


"No! Teacher Kim is prettier! I don't like her!"


"Jiyeon-ah You can play with me and we can eat ice cream. You want Ice cream right?" said Jessica
 

"I won't play with her"
 

"Okay, that's it! enough of your tantrums Kwon Jiyeon! If you don't want to play stay here in the car"
 

"Jiyong ah don't scold her"
 

"Let's go, Jessica!" I said and grabbed her wrist! I heard my daughter continue to cry loudly in the car
 

"Jiyong calm down! you don't have to do this I'm fine okay?"
 

"She's being so stubborn again Sica. I won't tolerate it anymore. She needs to learn her lesson"
 

"I understand where you are coming from, but you should understand her Jiyong please Jiyong ah"


TAEYEON'S POV


Jiyong's mom told me where they are going and lucky me when I arrive here I spotted them easily. I'm just watching from afar observing them. My mood is quite light and happy today since I will get the chance to join Jiyeon and her Daddy. 

Ihhhh. Girl, you are so lucky eh?
 

If you're asking me about what happened yesterday. I forgive Jiyong already. It's my fault for assuming that he will call me, so now here I am wearing my cutest outfit with my big sunglasses to disguise myself. I plan to surprise them but somethings not right Is Jiyeonie crying? And a who the hell is that woman?
 

"babe?"

huh?


"Jiyong what's happening here?" I ask a little bit confused because I saw a not so beautiful woman standing beside Jiyong. 


"Miss Kim? What the hell are you doing here?" He said that sounds so confused and angry at the same time. 


"Seriously Ji you're really asking me that? I kneeled in front of Jiyeonnie she's still crying loudly. I wipe her tears that a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter