Preview

Mister Fox Meets Miss Human

 

A loud noise woke up the young woman sleeping in her green colored pajamas. Her eyes flew open and her body reacted immediately by sitting up straight and her hands grabbing her blanket tightly.

It took a while before her eyes had adjusted to the darkness in her room, only a few rays of the moon shining through her not well closed curtains.

One hand had let go of her blanket as it went towards her pillow to search for her cellphone.

The sudden light made her squint her eyes, using the light of her phone to find her slippers and get out of bed so that she could quietly slip out of her room.

When she opened her bedroom door there was darkness welcoming her yet it didn't feel like she was the only one awake in the house.

her lips, Yunhee took a few steps out of her room, only to hear noises in the kitchen.

Just as she turned to walk inside the kitchen, se saw a person crouched which made her heart skip a beat.

She was about to scream out of fright when another source of light made the scream being swallowed again.

"Yunhee, I've been cheated! That jerk!" a voice sobbed loudly, making yunhee sigh in relief before she bend down and looked at the crying mess in front of her.

But without her and her friend's knowledge a body moved out of the appartment through the window only to sigh heavily when his golden colored eyes turned brown again.

"Have you been spying?"

"I was only making sure that girl wouldn't do anything dangerous..." the person muttered.

"What are you afraid of...? That she will eat so much ice cream that she's going into a food coma?" the other person chuckled amused before pinching the pair of ears that have popped out on the head of his friend.

 

 


 

Hope you liked this preview. 

Please subscribe! Don't be silent readers ;)