Additional

Let's Break Up

(Yuri POV)

“Okay, that is a wrap for now. Thank you, Yuri. See you tomorrow.” Our photographer clapped his hands and everyone followed as we wrapped the end of photo shoot for today.

 

“Kamsahamnida. Thank you.” I kept saying as I shook hands with everyone.

 

“It’s still early. What should we do then?” I asked after I checked the time.

 

“Well, shall we proceed on our plan?” one of the Unnie’s suggested while we packed our things.

 

“Yes, let’s walk around the city.” I suggested.

 

I suddenly remembered one particular brunette whom I was supposed to be with at this moment. We had scheduled our Paris Trip but sudden schedules came to both of us. Luckily, she did not book yet. Well, she is in France now attending Cannes. I had messaged her but I guessed she is still busy as I have not received any reply from her for today. I want to visit her now as she will be back tomorrow to Korea but I guessed it’s not possible. She is so near yet very far. I could only sigh as I am missing her a lot this past few days. We are back to being friends or bestfriends and even closer and happier. I am thinking of asking her again to be my girlfriend but I am afraid we will fall apart again. I regretted a lot of breaking up with her but atleast our relationship were better now. I should be happy and contented enough to spend time with her, I don’t want to jeopardize what a wonderful relationship we have right now.

 

We proceeded on spending our remaining afternoon roaming the city, taking photos and short videos, as well as dining in random restaurants. After dinner, we went back early to our hotel as I still have photo shoot tomorrow. I could not sleep as my thoughts wondered again with my brunette. It brought immediate smile on the thought of her being mine. I shook my head in attempt to erase her and have my beauty rest.

 

I suddenly woke up in surprise when I saw her beautiful face snuggling on my neck and my arms around her. I blinked and pinched myself if I am dreaming but felt surreal. I checked the time and it was past midnight. I wondered how and when did she come. She stirred on her sleep and open her eyes. She immediately smile and kissed me on my cheeks.

 

“Hello, Yuri-ah. Surprise!” she sweetly said and snuggled more on me.

 

“You are not dreaming, pabo!” she added and stared at me with amused look.

 

“Sica.” The only word that came out of my mouth. She kissed me once again on my cheeks.

 

“When did you arrived? How did you get in? I thought you are in France and will be back in Korea today. Why you are…,” I bombarded her with questions as soon I found my voice but she put a hand on my mouth and silenced me.

 

“Let’s talk later and sleep for now. I just arrived earlier and I am really tired and sleepy, okay?” she snuggled once more and closed her eyes. I was left in wondered but smiled in megawatt after realizing that she’s here, with me. I hugged her more and planted a small kiss on her forehead then I saw her smile after. Finally, I closed my eyes in contentment and happiness.

 

“Yuri-ah, wake up.” I heard someone calling me and I open my eyes, expecting to see Sica, but, I frowned when I saw Unnie. So, it was just a dream last night, a wonderful dream. I felt disappointed but shrugged off my thoughts of her. I decided to settle my feelings for her once I see her or else I would go crazy soon.

 

“Good morning, Unnie.” I greeted and stood up from bed then proceeded to bathroom. I stood shocked as I open the bathroom door. There, my Sica standing by the lavatory, brushing her teeth. She spat the bubbles from .

 

“Good morning, Yuri-ah.” She said and smiled, then finished brushing her teeth. I looked at her, then closed my eyes. Geez, this hallucination is being too much. Am I missing her too much that I am seeing her everywhere. I counted 1-10, then open my eyes. She is still there, standing in front of me with amused look on her.

 

“Yah. That hurt.” I complained as I felt a strong smack on my forehead. I looked at her in wonderment.

 

“I could tell that you still could not believe that I am here standing in front of you and talking, and worst, thinking that you are still dreaming. Anyways, hurry-up, fix yourself. Let’s have breakfast before you proceed on your schedule.” She quickly said and push me a little to make herself way out of the bathroom.

 

“Stay.” I simply hold her hand and hugged her.

 

“My flight home will be the same as yours. We will have enough time for each other.” She said and hugged me tighter.

 

“Still, stay here, as in right now. Accompany me here inside the bathroom. I miss you like crazy.” I told her. She laughed with my statement.

 

“Hey, Jessica. You know we love you but Yuri has schedule. Let her fix herself and have your moment later. And, you Yuri, come on, if we start early, we will finish early. Okay.” Unnie knocked on the bathroom door and shouted after her long speech.

 

“But, Yuri would not let me go.” she shouted back and pouted on me. I hugged her tighter for her cuteness.

 

“Yuri-ah, fix yourself now so you could have breakfast with her. The food is here. I am leaving but will come back later. So, better prepare yourself and have a little a shame on me.” She informed us and we heard her footsteps away from bathroom and later the front door closing.

 

“Come on. Hopefully, you finish early today. I heard your photo shoot yesterday finished earlier.” she said as I let her go and start fixing myself. I just nodded at her in the mirror reflection while I start brushing my teeth.

 

“Well, the Cannes Festival did well. They wanted me to stay longer for the after party but I said I had schedule later in the late evening and that was my flight last night, so here I am.” She quickly told her story and smile back at me in the reflection.

 

“I hate you for not replying to me yesterday but since I am surprised, you are forgiven.” I said while I started discarding my clothes inside the shower. I saw her silhouette sat on the toilet bowl and she continued telling her activities on the past few days.

 

“Do you want to come on the photo shoot? Or you will just stay here to catch more on sleep? It is not that I don’t want you there, but you still looked deprived of sleep. You even woke up early today which very surprising.” I said after a while.

 

“I will just stay and wait for you here.” She answered as she yawned cutely. I patted her head as soon I was out of the shower and we went out of the bathroom together. She walked on the dining area and checked the food while I took some clothes for my outfit today.

 

“I will message you, no slash that, I will call you as soon I am done with my schedule. Then, prepare yourself. Okay?” I asked her while we ate our breakfast together.

 

“Okay.” She shortly replied then smiled at me.

 

“If my memory is right, you have schedule with Krystal on the 18th of our flight. Was it moved?” I eyed her curiously.

 

”It is in the afternoon. Our flight is in the morning.” She swallowed her food first then explained.

 

“Will you not be too tired?” I asked her though I was feeling overwhelmed with her presence here at the moment. We were almost done with our food and left only with fruits.

 

“I miss you. We have not seen for a while. I will not miss an opportunity to see you if I know you are just nearby.” She said and shrugged her shoulders. She spooned the fruits and offered me. I opened my mouth and took the fruits in my mouth.

 

“I miss you too. I appreciated your effort of coming here to see me, but, your health must come first. You cannot be too tired. Travelling here and there seems to be normal for you. But, you are getting thinner. I should be very happy that you are here but I cannot help but be worried now. Are you eating properly?” I voiced out my concern after I swallowed the fruits.

 

“You have my pictures of my every day meal I ate. So, yeah.” She reasoned out and averted her eyes from me then lowered her head. She finished her fruits and drunk straight the glass of water. I felt a sudden gloominess looming in.

 

“You are very thin. NOT Y ANYMORE. Plus your forehead is more noticeable now and shining brightly that it started to blind me.” I insulted and to change our topic. She deserved better treatment from her big effort. She looked up at me and suddenly jumped out of her seat then I felt her arms around my neck then start struggling me. Her forehead was not a big joke for her.

 

“You love my forehead, Dora-The-Tanned-Monkey.” She countered and I pouted. I remembered staying all night listening to her teasing when I send her pictures of my new hair cut for the new drama.

 

“My forehead is helping me for a living, fyi.” She countered more and I laughed out loud while I tried to free myself from her hold. We ended up chasing each other around the room.

 

“So much for your humility. Just say, your forehead worth millions.” I said and I knew she felt embarrassed as I pointed the fact. She looked embarrassed as expected and took the throw pillow from the living room. I laughed at her and we run in circles while she was trying to throw the pillow at me.

 

“Yah, you 2. Are you done with your breakfast? We should be going, Yuri-ah?” We both startled with the shout of our Unnie and laughed heartily after.

 

“Are you coming, Jessica?” Unnie asked still, though seeing her in bath throb.

 

“Nope. She is staying here.” I answered on her behalf. I took Sica in my arms as I rocked ourselves in my little hymn.

 

“Okay. We will wait for you downstairs. About 10 minutes?” Unnie asked me and I looked at her then nodded thankfully. She smiled and left immediately after. I made a mental note to treat my team later after we came back to Korea. I knew, they were accomplice of Jessica.

 

“Do you want me to leave my phone with you, just in case you will feel bore. I have a lot of new pictures and videos there. I am not expecting any call anyways. Just call Unnie if anything comes up. Okay?” I whispered to her. She nodded and kept her pace with our impromptu dance. I kissed her forehead after I checked the time.

 

“You better get going.” She said as she removed her arms around me and help me fix myself. She was about to open the door but I stop her and gave her another hug.

 

“Thank you for coming here. I miss you so much.” I whispered and looked at her in the eyes.

 

“You are welcome. I miss you too.” She replied and somehow, fireworks exploded everywhere. From her eyes, I looked down to her pointed nose then her pouted kissable lips. I leaned in and gave her a chaste kiss which turned to passionate afterwards. We both running out of oxygen when we separated. I have been dreaming and wanting of kissing her again, but now, I suddenly missing them badly. I kissed her once again and she gave the same intensity.

 

“They will come up sooner if you will not go down now.” She whispered right after of our second kiss. She was breathing heavily.

 

“Way to ruin the moment, Sica. We are supposed to say ‘I love you’ to each other.” I complained but she gave me a chaste kiss and immediately open the door and push me out.

 

“Go now. I will just be here by the time to come back.” She winked at me then meronged after.

 

“I love you.” I sincerely said as I pulled her and gave her a smooch.

 

“Don’t say it back. Let me earn it first. We will talk later. Okay.” I immediately said and put my point finger on her lips as she was about to say something. I gave her another long kiss before I finally let her go and turned my back then walked away.

 

“Yuri-ah.” She called and I stop from walking away. I did not dare to look back as I may not resist to kiss her again, instead I waved my hand on her and started walking again. I pressed the down button as soon I stood in front of the elevator. I heaved a long sigh as I remembered that I left my phone with her. I looked back quickly and contemplating to go back. I saw Sica stood up by the door, holding my phone. She waved my phone as soon she saw me looked back. I fully twisted my body to turn and walk back to her, and I saw her walking to me.

 

“Better you keep your phone. Call or message me anything. Only when you are available.” She quickly handled me my phone. I nodded eagerly on her and about to put my hand on her cheek but she step away.

 

“You are already late. Don’t let them wait further.” She said and I raised my eyebrows on her.

 

“What is the difference, anyways, I am late already.” I answered back.

 

“I learn it from you. Was it your motto?” I added and tried to joke. She chuckled and turned her back on me.

 

“Go, for now. Be professional.” I heard her say and understood. I walked back to the elevator and smiled contentedly for now.