Chapter 3

I 'hate' you too

It's already been two weeks after Seokjin moved in their house, and the incident that Jungkook had done and now the relationship of him and Jungkook seems fine, back in the old days, eventhough Jungkook is extra clingy, it's fine (Seokjin actually likes it).

Every morning while he cook for Jungkook the younger is clinging to his back, still sleepy and Seokjin thinks that his brother is cute. Seokjin is happy,sad and a little disturbed.

He's happy that his baby brother is back, acting cute and shy but Seokjin is a little sad because Seokjin thinks that Jungkook was like this is because the younger are afraid that Seokjin actually weren't there or Seokjin will be gone anytime soon, Seokjin is sure of it based on Jungkook's frantic run every morning when the younger wake up in his (now their) bed, and seeing those relief in the younger's eyes after seeing Seokjin making breakfast for them, and Seokjin heart cracks at that thought, that Jungkook doesn't trust him to stay, that Jungkook was afraid of losing him again.

Seokjin felt happy and sad about that. And this -Jungkook hugging him tightly while his chin is in between his neck and shoulder and Seokjin making them breakfast- It's too domestic and Seokjin actually fantasized something like this, that someone will hold him (like his brother doing now)even though his lover was still sleepy but he'll still stick to Seokjin. (And Seokjin just imagine that it was actually Jungkook and that's a little disturbing) but Seokjin quickly erased it to his mind and continue to work at the kitchen with Jungkook back hugging him.

Jungkook is murmuring at his back and Seokjin tried to ignore how Jungkook's hot breath in his neck made him shiver. Jungkook keep whispering 'lunch boxes are for kids' between 'I'm not a kid' or 'but I'll take it, Its hyung's cook' and Seokjin just squeal internally at the cuteness of the younger.

He actually want to give Jungkook a ride but the latter refuse saying the school is just a walking distance and it's a exercise for him and his not a kid anymore. And Seokjin can't help but to smile.

Jungkook was just 15 when he went to college and Seokjin never had an opportunity to witness the awkward and wanna be grownup kid Jungkook, and he's witnessing it now, and his happy.

***

"Hyung, I'm leaving now" Jungkook said when he sees Seokjin walking down the stairs, maybe just finish showering, based in his wet hair and a towel on the top of it, and change to a new clothes (which Jungkook wished is just a towel like what his looked at the first day his hyung came back..or maybe nothing at all)

"Okay,take care, Love you" Seokjin said smoothly like he was used to say that, that it was just easy.

So easy.

Jungkook stop at grabbing his bag that was laying on the sofa in the living room and froze for a minute and Seokjin notice that and quickly went to the younger side and was about to touch the younger's shoulder but Jungkook yank his hand away, and Seokjin flinch at that, worried and confused at the younger sudden action.

"how..." Jungkook whispered so weakly, head bowed down and Seokjin notice that Jungkook's hand had turn into fist

"what?" Seokjin gulp -his a little nervous at Jungkook's sudden change- before asking because he actually doesn't heard what the younger had said.

"how can you say you love me? like it was so easy?"Jungkook ask seriousness is lace in his voice that cannot be ignored and Seokjin knew, that there is something in those words, but still he ignore it, and just act like he doesn't notice, act oblivious like always.

"because I do love you, and it's easy, Jungkook your my bro----" Seokjin words got cut off when Jungkook glared at him and yelled

"HOW COULD YOU?!" Seokjin eyes became wide and his face paled at the sudden shout of the younger

"w-what?" And Seokjin cant blame himself from stuttering, his a little scared at Jungkook right now, he doesnt know why Jungkook's piercing eyes make him small and weak.

Small and weak.

And at that thought, he remember a 7 years old Jungkook, the one that was once felt this when he first meet a 12 years old Seokjin, but now the table had been turn.

But Seokjin is the one whose older here, he can't be like this -intimidated by the younger- and he is corncern at the younger he needs to know the reason of Jungkook's sudden outburst.

"Jungkook did I say something you dont like? did I upset you? I'm sor--" When he try to touch the younger's shoulder again, Jungkook step back so Seokjin couldn't touch him. And he look down again so Seokjin can't see the younger's face.

"don't." Jungkook paused a bit then continue, he lift up his head a bit, now Jungkook was staring at his knees.

"dont touch me" Jungkook's voice are cold, and there's something in Seokjin stomach that he can't grasp. It's not pleasant and he doesn't like it, it's unsettling.

"Jungko--" Seokjin called again, a little disstress at the situation.

"dont say you love me if you dont mean it like I do!" Jungkook raised his voice and so does his head, and the younger sentence was the first one Seokjin pick up -not the hurt expression Jungkook was showing in his eyes- and immediately answer.

"but I do!"

"no, you dont!"

"what are you saying?!" At this point, Seokjin raised his voice too, his face is red. His a little mad at Jungkook for accusing him that he doesn't love the younger, he love him! Seokjin treated him like a real brother, can't the younger feel that? can't Jungkook see that?

"you don't love me like I do" Jungkook voice suddenly drop, so does his head and the tears his been holding. But Seokjin heard it, see it, aware at what the younger implying, but again, he played dumb, he act like he doesn't know.

But before he can react Jungkook was sprinting with his bag on his chest hugging it tightly.

"Jungkook!" he yelled, and he tried to run after the younger but his too late.

And Seokjin was too stress, too shock at what happen, that when Jungkook slam the door so loud he doesn't flinch or got scared, he can't feel anything but pain, pain in his heart, it was beating loudly, fastly and painfully.

***

Seokjin doesn't realize his in the restaurant until his bestfriend spoke up.

"what's with that face? doesn't get a kiss from your baby brother?" Yoongi tease, a playful smirk on his lips, in any other situation Seokjin might laughed and just rolled his eyes, but that statement made him froze.

In the past two weeks Jungkook will kiss him before he goes to school or before Seokjin goes to his work. At first it was just in the cheek, then to his forehead -and he actually realize in that moment that Jungkook is much more taller than him now- and that's normal but after a week he will kiss Seokjin in cheeks, forehead and somewhere near his lips it's not a normal kiss anymore for brothers especially if after the kiss the younger will smirk at Seokjin, and the latter will blush.

But then again Seokjin will just shrug it off, thinking everything is alright,that it was normal.

"Yo? Jin-hyung? are you alright?" Yoongi asked, waving his hand at the older's face it makes Seokjin out of his trance.

"I- I don't know..." Seokjin admit, eyes landing on the floor.

"want to talk about it?" Yoongi asked, while walking at the bar counter and he request a coffee as always, Seokjin will make him pay later when he remember.

"I don't know too" Seokjin answer, taking a seat next to Yoongi

"Oh? I thought your just an awkward person, didn't know, you can't even answer a simple question" Yoongi said, and shrug his shoulder off while drinking his coffee.

"Yoongi! I am already stress!"

"I can see that"

"Ugh!" Seokjin buried his face in the counter covering it with his arms

"Okay, let me guess, it's your brother isn't? Is trying to woo you again?"

"How many times do i have to say he doesn't trying to woo me! and what do you mean again?"

Seokjin will always tell Yoongi what happen to the house, to him and Jungkook, -because Yoongi was always here everymorning for free coffee- and Yoongi will always tell him that Jungkook was wooing him but Seokjin will always defend the younger's action.

"Last time I check, your brain is functioning normally"

"My brain is perfectly fine, thank you very much" Seokjin replied a little sassy

"oh, right your just dumb, okay got it" Yoongi retorted

"what?!"

"You know what I'm talking about hyung, stop pretending that you didn't" Seokjin wants to deny that, but decided not to, Yoongi is a person that can see through anyone.

Seokjin sighed, he knows, that maybe, maybe Jungkook was not seeing him as a brother anymore, more like, a love interest. But he keep ignoring the younger's innuendo and acting like he doesn't know.

"But If I considered any of that, it's gonna be weird and awkward"

"you are already are" Yoongi retorted again.

"shut up! I'm serious" And Seokjin is little pissed right now.

"I don't think so" Seokjin raised his eyebrow at his friend, Yoongi just snort and drink his coffee, and Seokjin might smack the younger's head.

"If your taking this seriously, then you need to take off that bind that was restraining and covering you from the truth, and when you see it, don't try to hide, run or fight it it will make things worst, and don't do anything stupid"

"Are you hanging that much with Namjoon?" Seokjin tease, he knows that two had dirty little secret in his back.

"Kind off? but take my advice" Yoongi smoothly said it, but Seokjin knows Yoongi, knows him damn well, so the slight stiffness of his shoulder didnt ho unnotice.Pushing his cup a little forward indicating his finish.

"what kind of advice is that? I don't actually get it"

"because you don't want to" then he stand up, hug Seokjin and pat his back, silently saying his there, they are there for him.

"You're always like that, I know you know something but why can't you just say it to me?" Seokjin said while hugging Yoongi back. Then they pulled off and Yoongi walk to the door.

Yoongi, is a straightforward person, but then if his giving an advice he was deep, so deep that even though you understand what he says, you are confused at what his point really is.

"I don't want to spoil the party you know?" Yoongi said then his out of the door, Seokjin shake his head, a little smile on his lips.

Yoongi say his the dramatic one, but look at him, being dramatic and cool like that.

Maybe, Maybe he'll talk to Jungkook about it? Seokjin doesn't know if his ready for it.

Because Seokjin is afraid, afraid what will Jungkook's reaction will be, afraid of what will be the result of their talk, afraid that the younger will go away that he will lose Jungkook. And Seokjin is terrified just the thought of it.

---*---*---

So, it's a little late? yup sorry 'bout that... I got a little busy, I went to the university I applied to see the result of my entrance exam.

Did I passed? it's a secret!

Anyway hope you enjoy bunnies. :)

See you, when I see u ;D