Chapter 1

I 'hate' you too

When Seokjin received a text from his father that he and Seokjin's step mom planned to fly and explore every country earth have, while celebrating their retirement but his step mom are worried for his younger step brother being alone in their house. They know that Jungkook is a responsible 19 going 20 years old young man, but then again he can only cook instant noodles and if no one force him to eat, they know that his gonna skip a meal. And his parents cannot just leave their youngest son with no one to make sure he eat healthy foods and some one to watch Jungkook so his life don't become instant like what his eating. Also Seokjin know that their parents will probably be gone for who knows long,  maybe a year or two, maybe five. so Seokjin agrees, He is a caring 24 years old hyung freshly out of college but have his own successful restaurant he inherit from his father. His a chef for who knows sake and doesn't have a heart (or maybe he just have a soft spot for the younger) to make his little brother eat junk. 

Seokjin doesn't actually seen Jungkook for almost 5 years?, well, mainly because when he start being's college student he moved out from their house and rent a apartment near his university, he will stayed at their home for atleast 2weeks a year, and it is only in summer but Jungkook was not there, his either on a camp with his friends or out of town with his friends or basically his with his friends and Seokjin cannot stayed long enough for Jungkook because he got a summer job to attend to. So he doesn't know what he looked like now. Maybe his cute baby fats are still there, and his cute bunny teeth, and his eyes still looks like a deer caught in the headlights, big and cute. 

He chuckled softly while remembering the younger. 

***

He say goodbye to his land lord and he said that If Seokjin needed an apartment again he was always welcome, and Seokjin is thankful for that. His gonna miss the landlord and his neighbors, Maybe Seokjin will visit them again once or twice a month. He actually want to keep his apartment, it hold so many memory on Seokjin's college life but his gonna babysit his brother for like a year or so and even they're kinda rich Seokjin doesn't want to spend his money if his not gonna use it. Or maybe he can make Jungkook move on his apartment ... Or no, yup, his workplace and so does Jungkook university is much more nearer in their house, and he doesn't want to make Jungkook struggle for his selfish want. 

***

Seokjin packed his things, well only his clothes and personal things (he will left the furnitures he doesn't think he will be needing that. And maybe it can be a gift for the next user of the apartment? If they are broke college student, or just broke.

***

So to say, Seokjin is pretty excited going back to his house, to their home and to take care of his younger brother and maybe showered him with love and apologize for almost five years of not seeing each other. 

But now seeing his baby brother standing at their door, only a towel on his waist, revealing his six pack abs and mind you, toned and while his hair is slightly wet, then he comb his hair using his hand, causing his muscle in his biceps to flex, while starring straight at Seokjin with his smokey eyes.

Damn Seokjin thought.

 

---*---*---

So, I personally think my writing skills increase for 00.1%.

It's the same with the first one at the same time it's not. The chapter two is ready and chapter three is halfway ready, but I don't plan to post it yet. (Because I'm being me) \(⌒o⌒)/

And it's not gonna be long like the first one, maybe just 10-13 chapters? 

Anyways bye bunnies, stay alive while watching Fake Love. If you ask me why I'm still alive because I'm a zombie you know? I'm already dead but keep living because of them..  Haha kidding