two

Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 1

Gowon was nervous. It was her first time doing this. She followed her friends' advices. Start from little things first and be patient. She has a note in her hand. A gray note. Olivia loves the color gray so she chose this color.

She goes to Olivia's locker and looked if there's any student there. Luckily there was none. She slides the note in Olivia's locker and hides in a post to wait for Olivia. 

 

Minutes later, Olivia arrived at the locker room. She gets her books for her next class. She saw a gray note. She was curious so she decided to read it.

 

"Life is rosy isn't it? But you're more lovely ♡"

 

She always thought that notes were corny and cliché but she found it weird that this note brought a different feeling for her. It made her smile. 

 

 

Gowon's POV

 

Chaewon was just watching from where she's hiding. Nervous is an understatement for what she's feeling right now.

She watched Olivia read the note. She saw Olivia smile. Her heart beated so fast. She felt like she won in a lottery. She managed to put a smile on the ice princess' face.

This was just the beginning. She decided that she will pursue this and build up her courage, to confess her love for the latter and be with her.

 

Gowon quietly left the locker room. She was walking in the hallways with a much more bright and wide smile.

Everyone was looking at her with admiration. Some greeted her and she returned their greetings. She went to her classroom for her next class.

 

The note giving continued on for the next days. Gowon felt like this wasn't enough. She decides to talk with Olivia. Tell and ask her casual things like "How are you?" "My day is lovely because of you." "You're so beautiful today."

Chaewon was so busy with her thoughts that she didn't notice there was a person in front of her so she accidentally bumped that person.

 

"Hey! Watch where you're going!"

 

She heard the person said to her but she didn't look at her face as she immediately saw the person's books were scattered on the floor.

Gowon immediately picked up the books and helped the person. She hands it to the owner and Gowon never felt her heart beat so fast.

She felt her heart was likely going to explode because the person that she bumped was no other than Son Hyejoo, the girl that was invading her thoughts and the girl who she was inlove with.

She has never been this close to her until now. Her face became so red because of embarassment.

 

"I-I'm so s-sorry. A-are you a-alright?" She was a stuttering mess right now.

 

"Yes thanks. I have to go now." Olivia said with a blank face.

 

"O-okay. S-see you l-later." You would think Gowon has a speech deficiency because of how much she is stuttering.

Olivia just nodded and left her. On her way to her classroom, she was confused.

 

"See you later? That was so weird."  Olivia thought.

She just shrugged it off and arrived at her classroom.

 

 

Gowon's POV

 

I'm so stupid! What will she think of me now? I went to find Jiwooming and Yerim to tell the stupidity that I've done. I saw them at a bench near

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter