one

Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YYXY University. A university that is very popular and known for its incredibly smart students. They're not just smart but the students here have incredible and extraordinary visuals.

 

One example is Park Chaewon. She is more known as Gowon. Almost everybody loves and admires her for her kindness and her cheerfulness. She can light up even your gloomy and your sad days with just her smile.

Because of this, many boys and even girls are trying to knock in her heart. She's perfect in the eyes of almost everybody.

Why only almost? Because there is one girl who doesn't see this, and that girl is Son Hyejoo, the Ice Princess of the school. She has a very cold aura. Even if she's cold, because of her goddess-like beauty, she still has lots of admirers and suitors.

Olivia Hye doesn't see why people admire Gowon. She doesn't see why she's perfect in everyone's eyes. She just shrugs her thoughts off and decides to think about just her life.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It is a very bright day in the university. Gowon was on her way to the cafeteria to meet her bestfriends, Chuu and Choerry. They're like sisters for life and they know all and every secrets of each other.

As she is walking on the hallways, the students are greeting her good mornings. She returns them with her bright smile. Many are giving her small gifts like notes, foods, and flowers and she gladly accepts them. She finally arrived at the cafeteria.

 

"Gowon! Over here!" Choerry calls her and she sees her on the table sitting with Chuu and decides to approach them.

 

As they were telling stories about their day, a girl suddenly appeared at the cafeteria. It was Olivia. She was looking for a table where she, and her friend Yves could sit. Gowon was astonished. She was looking at Olivia with pure admiration and love.

She's been inlove with her since the first time she saw her. She was just perfect for Gowon's eyes. As she was looking at her, Olivia suddenly met her eyes and had eye contact with her. Gowon's heart skipped a beat and she became nervous. She suddenly avoided

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter