last

Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Olivia saw a familiar figure running.

 

She knew damn well it was Gowon. And she also knew she was crying.

 

"Oh no... maybe she thought these flowers were from him. She- she will not accept me now." Olivia thought and sadness was written all over her face. She bowed her face and just looked below. She was hopeless.

 

 

 

 

 

"Go. Run after her. It's not late." Lucas said. Olivia looked up. She was... shocked. She didn't expect him to say this.

 

"Why?" That was the only word that came from .

 

"I know you love her. It's obvious. I was just waiting for you to admit it to her. You were confused. And because of that, I thought I still have a chance, to be in your heart. I'm sorry. Now go get your girl now." Lucas said and smiled.

He was indeed hurt but his smile was genuine. He doesn't want Olivia to be sad. He realized that maybe she was just not for him. His heart was broken, but it will break his heart more if he sees Olivia sad. He sets her free.

 

"Uhmm... thanks. I will never forget this. You're right. I should get going." Olivia was really thankful. Lucas was such a nice guy. He would be perfect for her but he just wasn't what her heart is finding. It was Gowon. Her heart will always be with Gowon's.

 

Olivia ran fast. She tried to find where Gowon is. She was becoming tired until she saw Gowon. She was alone, sobbing hard. She felt her heart shattered.

 

"I'm the reason why she's hurting. I don't want to see her cry. I want to make her the happiest girl in the world and I would want the reason behind her happiness to be because of me. I want to show and give her the love that she deserves." Olivia thought while catching her breath.

 

Gowon doesn't notice her presence because her back was facing Olivia. Olivia was still catching her breath. That was a really long and tiring run. But she will do everything for Gowon. Yes, she fell really hard for Gowon.

 

"This is it. Now's the time." Olivia is ready. She mustered up all the courage and managed to catch now her breath.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you!" She shouted.

 

 

 

Gowon's POV

"I love you!" I heard someone shouted. That was weird. I decided to ignore it. Maybe it was just a couple near her place. I don't want to be envious of them. I am bitter. Yes. So I decided not to turn around.

 

"Hey! I said I love you!" the girl shouted again.

 

I'm starting to get annoyed. Does this person really need to tell the world about how she loves the person or whatever, her boyfriend? She could've just whispered it to him or something. I admit I'm so bitter right now. I realized that no one will say that to me. I would love to hear those three words from a certain person but who am I kidding? Olivia would NEVER EVER say that to me. She's with Lucas now. Curious and annoyed, I decided to turn around to see who was shouting. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was... Olivia? She was still holding the flowers from earlier. What the hell is she doing here? She should be in her cla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter