Your Universe

Your Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Universe

 

Another exhausting day ended. You made another company happy with the way your smile sold their latest cellphone as if they were pancakes. You made your fans almost lose their sanity when you agreed to hold a sudden fan meeting. You even made your manager insanely relieved and happy when you signed another contract for a new drama without making a big fuss. You made everybody's day happy and complete and you too should.

 

But you are not.

 

You can't even when you tried a thousand times today. And deep inside you knew that you wouldn't be when you're here working and she's somewhere in L.A, miles away from you, working. Probably gaining another throng of fanboys. You thought suddenly mad at the mere thought of other guys watching her smile up close while you had to rely on your memories. It has only been a week but for you it felt like an eternity of loneliness already passed and another agonizing eternity of waiting that you have to brave. You grabbed your phone, dialed her number wanting to hear her voice but you changed your mind. With a long defeated sigh, you turned the tempting gadget off not wanting to disturb her in the middle of the night and come across as a needy slash paranoid slash clingy slash immature best friend slash lover.

 

Your hands lingered on the door knob debating whether you should just spend the night at Hyun Jooong's house. You let the knob go and turned to walk back towards your car when you suddenly remembered that your best friend is promoting his new drama abroad. With another deep sigh you reluctantly turned back and opened the door. But instead of your expected darkness you were welcomed by the brightness of the lights in your living room.

 

Confused you shrugged of you coat and placed your bag on the floor. Did I leave the lights on? You thought as you looked around your apartment with eyes wide open. Nothing seems to be missing, you turned your attention to the lock on your door and carefully studied it for signs of forced entry. You brought your face closer to the lock and jumped up in surprise when you heard a loud crash coming from your kitchen.

 

With a racing heart you walked as quietly as you could towards the kitchen, preparing yourself to attack whoever the intruder was. You took a deep breath, raised your arms and went inside the kitchen only to blink your eyes. A girl in pink apron was standing near the stove, stirring something with one hand while drinking water with the other.

 

Am I seeing things? You asked and blinked a couple more times. You stood there completely rooted on the spot as the girl continued to cook, completely unaware of your presence. You rubbed your eyes, blinked some more and finally smiled. Now you're sure that your mind's not playing tricks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter