"I just wanna be with you" (Part 2)

I Can't Forget Your Love

 

A week later, the boys had free time, so they invited the girls to their dorm.

"Mi Hyun-ah, what are you doing with these bananas ? Young Min asked while they were on their way.

- It's for Chan Sung Oppa" she answered joyfully.

Once they arrived, Jun Su opened the door and brought them to the living room where the rest of 2PM was.

"Annyeong haseyo, the girls greeted.

- Annyeong." they answered.

Mi Hyun gave her 'gift' to Chan Sung.

"Komawo, Mi Hyun-ah. You're the best dongsaeng ever, he told her with a huge smile.

- Yah, Mi Hyun-ah, Woo Young shouted. What about us ?

- Oh... Mianhae, Oppa... I..., the young girl mumbled.

- It's okay, Mi Hyun-ah. You're so cute, we can't be mad at you."

She smiled at him.

"So what are we doing tonight anyway ? asked Soo Ji. Tell me we're not gonna stay here. A boys' dorm is so boring..."

They all laughed.

"Is it okay for you to go out ? Mi Hyun asked the boys.

- It's night. And we can't stop hanging out just because we're super idols, Taec Yeon joked.

- I guess we can make an exception for you guys." Jun Su added.

The girls smiled.

"Enjoy it, girls. Soon, we'll be just like them, Yu Hae sighed.

You're not super idols.

- Not YET, Soo Ji answered Taec Yeon.

- And what makes you think you'll ever be ?

- Yah, Taec Yeon Oppa. You're so mean." Yu Hae pouted.

He smiled at her.

"I'm just saying that you haven't shown us anything yet.

- Fine. We'll show you, the leader said.

- Let's go to the karaoke ! Soo Ji exclaimed.

- A karaoke with 2PM ? Now that could be interesting, Young Min said with a smile.

- Okay then, Jun Su agreed. Let's go~"

 

~°~

 

"Oppa neomu yeppeo~"

The boys laughed at the girls singing their remix of SHINee's song, pointing at them with a smile.

The girls were surprised to see how happy they were to be with 2PM. These boys were so fascinating : they were very funny and cute, and very manly at the same time.

The girls showed their talent on 'Marshmallow' from IU, then 'Muzik' from 4Minute and 'Run Devil Run' from SNSD, while the boys sang 'Love Song' from Rain, 'Shock' from BEAST and 'Oh Yeah' from MBLAQ, among others.

They were all having a great night, singing, dancing and laughing together.

These girls were so fun to hang out with, and on top of that, they could perfeclty sing and dance.

As they were watching the girls' performance on 'Abracadabra' from the Brown Eyed Girls and 'Bo Peep' from T-ara, Jun Ho focused on the leader. They were all so cute, but something about Yu Hae attracted him more, though he couldn't say what it was.

"Woo Young Oppa, show us your ssanti dance, Yu Hae asked.

- Oh no, you don't wanna see that, Jun Su laughed.

- Of course we do. It's so funny ! Young Min said.

- Yeah, and we only got to see it on TV..., Mi Hyun sighed.

- Well, don't tell I didn't warn you.

- You're just jealous, Jun Su Oppa." Yu Hae joked, sticking her tongue out at him.

Woo Young agreed, and as soon as he started to dance, the girls bursted out laughing, along with the rest of 2PM.

"Do you girls have special talents ? Nichkhun asked.

- Nichkhun Oppa. Do I have to remind you that I speak French ?

- That doesn't count."

Yu Hae pouted, making all the boys laugh.

"Then meet us the day after tomorrow in the singing room at 4:00 PM, and we'll show you all our talent."

The boys agreed with a smile, impatient to see the girls' live performance, finally.

 

~°~

 

"I know."

Yu Hae looked up to see who was talking to her. They were all on their way back to the dorm.

"What do you know, Jun Ho-yah ?

- Who your favorite member is. Have you forgotten our bet ?

- Oh, that. Okay, tell me.

- It's Taec Yeon Hyung."

She sighed. That boy was so clueless. How was she supposed to tell him she liked him now ? She hesitated, then forced herself to smile.

"You're the best, Jun Ho-yah."

She thought for a moment she had seen disappointment in his eyes.

"I told you I was gonna win. I can't wait to see what you'll cook for us.

- See ? That's why I don't bet with guys.

- You always lose ?"

She stuck her tongue out at him.

"I'll get revenge."

He laughed.

They kept on chatting until they reached their dorms. Just before going back, Jun Ho whispered in Yu Hae's ear.

"Good night. Can't wait to see your performance."

He smiled at her then started leaving with the rest of 2PM. Unfortunatly, he was close enough when Mi Hyun turned towards her leader.

"Unni, why are you blushing ?"

 

~°~

 

Two days later, at 4:00 PM, the five girls were in the singing room, getting ready while they were waiting for the boys. They had practiced their song the day before, and though it had been a while since they had all performed together, they were very confident.

Finally, 2PM came into the room and greeted them.

"Ah, boys, Soo Ji sighed. Always late.

- Yah, Kwang Soo Ji, Taec Yeon yelled. We had a schedule. Chan Sung texted Mi Hyun.

- I was not talking about you, I was just making a remark to myself. God, idols can be so self-centered..."

The girls laughed while the boys gave Soo Ji a black look. They sat where they could to finally watch the girls.

Once NoiZ had taken their position (Soo Ji, Young Min and Mi Hyun had plugged their guitars and bass in, Yu Hae had adjusted her mike, and So Ra had sat behind the drums), they all looked at the boys with a mysterious smile.

"Well, boys... Prepare yourselves to be amazed."

Yu Hae counted to 3, then the music started (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La6rLQ-vc4s). It was so powerful, so new to the boys that they couldn't help opening their eyes wide. They were very impressed, JYP hadn't lied to them. Yu Hae's voice was so pure and so powerful at the same time, and the other girls were very good too. They were far from imagining that.

When the song finally ended, the boys stayed quiet for a moment, still under the shock. Then they suddenly all stood up and clapped. The girls smiled proudly.

"Now who are the idols ?"