Epilogue

I Can't Forget Your Love

 

 

 
 
TWO MONTHS LATER...
 
 
 
When Yu Hae opened her eyes, it took her a few minutes to become reaccustomed to the light. It first burnt for a few seconds before she could entirely open them. She felt like she had slept for days, and her head ached like hell. felt all furry, his limbs were numb and she breathed with difficulty. She first successfully tried to move her hands, then her toes and finally her head. She then saw someone seated next to her, asleep. As her blurred vsion cleared, she realised it was her mother.
 
"Mom ?" she weakly whispered in French.
 
She frowned at her own hoarse voice and swallowed, clearing . Of course, her mother hadn't heard her and didn't move. Yu Hae closed her eyes and tried to sit up but her body was too weak. She took a deep breath to gather her thoughts and repeated her call.
 
"Mom ?"
 
This time, it was louder. Her mother slightly jumped and immediatly opened her eyes, blinking. She frowned before turning her head to confirm she wasn't hallucinating. In a state of shock, opened and closed a few times. She put a hand on and started crying at the sight of her smiling daughter finally awake.
 
 
 
~°~
 
 
 
A week later, the leader was given permission to get out of hospital, but she had to take it easy and come back regularly to watch over the evolution of her condition. Forced to stay in a wheelchair for a few days, her mother and her members had to come and bring her home.
 
Yu Hae felt good. She had a brand new heart that seemed to work well, and though she still felt a little tired and weak, she was getting better everyday, to the great delight of her friends and family.
 
"Leader unni~"
 
She turned to Young Min with a smile but frowned when she saw her friend was about to cry. Young Min kneeled down by Yu Hae's side and bit her lip, searching for her words. As she was scratching her head, Yu Hae squeezed her hand to make her look up.
 
"You don't have to say anything, she assured with a smile. Thank you for being here."
 
Young Min nodded and smiled back, joined by her friends.
 
It was such a relief for them to finally have their leader back, and in good health. The next hours were filled with words of comfort from Yu Hae's members : "I never doubt you were going to wake up, Yu Hae Unni is the best~", "Of course, it's my unni after all", "I told you you were gonna make it" and even "I'm very proud of my strong daughter". Although the leader had never felt so alive and confident in her life, something was missing. Something that left her happiness incomplete.
 
As she was finally back at her house and in her bedroom, her friends decided to ler her rest for a few hours and walked out. Yu Hae suddenly grabbed So Ra's hand, making her friend turn around. The leader stared at her with bright eyes and once again, her friend immediatly understood her thoughts without any word.
 
"I called him as soon I got the news from your mother." she said with a smile.
 
In view of her best friend's curious look, So Ra sat next to her and started relating the last two months. She told her how Jun Ho had called as often as he could, and how she would put the phone next to Yu Hae's ear so he could talk to her. Thinking about it, the leader remembered having heard his soft voice in her sleep, but she thought it was just dreams. What she heard made her fall in love with him even more.
 
So Ra bit her lip and sighed at her friend's sad smile. She knew how she missed her lover, and how hard it was for her to be stuck here. She frowned and after a few seconds, she came with the perfect plan in her mind.
 
"Yu Hae-yah."
 
The leader blinked and looked up.
 
"How long do you need to stay in that wheelchair ?"
 
 
 
~°~
 
 
 
Jun Ho scratched his head in incomprehension. He was one of the best dancer in 2PM, why did he need to rehearse again ? He really wondered why his hyungs had insisted so much when he had spent all his afternoon rehearsing. He knew how important their come-back was, but he was tired and it was late. All he wanted was to get back to the dorm and sleep.
 
As he entered the dancing room with a drink in his hand, he looked up and saw a familiar figure standing in the middle. He frowned and came closer, before slowly realising whom it belonged to. He first thought his eyes were tricking him. It just couldn't be possible, it had to be a dream. She couldn't be here, how... ?
 
She suddenly turned her head after seeing his reflection in the mirror. His eyes opened wide and under the impact of her piercing blue eyes, he dropped his drink which crashed on the ground. Yu Hae giggled from happiness. She started to dance and sing on 2PM's "I'll be back" to try to make him move. He blinked and his mouth slowly formed a smile as tears started to fill his eyes.
 
"Yah, Lee Jun Ho, she screamed with her hands on her hips, trying to look angry. You're not gonna greet me ?"
 
He laughed nervously and shook his head before running to her and picking her up in the air in a hug. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck, burrying her head in it. He put her down and grabbed her shoulders with a worried look.
 
"Kwang Yu Hae ! What are you doing here, don't you need to rest ? You just had surgery, wh-"
 
She put a finger on his lips to make him stop talking. He blinked then frowned, serious.
 
"So... I shouldn't have come ? she pouted. Well, I guess you're right, she shrugged. Maybe I should fly back to-"
 
She was suddenly interrupted by Jun Ho pressing his lips on hers. She smiled, satisfied.
 
"You know that's not what I meant, he whispered, her hair. I'm just worried about you."
 
She nodded, examining every centimeter of his handsome face and engraving it on her memory.
 
"I'm fine, Oppa." she assured while their fingers interlaced.
 
He smirked. She seemed healthy indeed, no one could tell she was still in hospital two weeks ago. Her blue eyes still shined as usual, illuminating her pale face.
 
She explained she wanted to surprise him, and So Ra had come up with the perfect plan. Of course, the boys had helped her. Yu Hae's doctor had given her permission to take the plane, just for a few days but she couldn't stay away from the hospital for too long.
 
Jun Ho stared at her a few seconds before pulling her into a hug again. Yu Hae felt his breath in his ear, calming her.
 
"I missed you so much I thought I would die."
 
Her hands clung to his shirt as her tears flowed.
 
"I heard your voice when I was in a coma, she whispered. I heard you, and it made me want to wake up."
 
Jun Ho tightened their embrace before kissing her forehead. She realised how strong his love made her, and how she hated the idea to seperate from him again. How could I ever leave you, Lee Jun Ho ?
 
"Thank you."
 
She looked up at him with interrogation. He softly smiled and grabbed her neck before kissing her passionately.
 
 
 
Thank you for coming back to me.
 
 
 
 

 
 
Dear readers & subscribers,
 
this is the end~
 
I'm glad to finally have completed this fanfic, it took me a long time but I did it ! I hope I didn't disappoint those who wanted me to keep going with this story, I apologize to them but I really wanted to finish it and move on to my next fanfic.
 
Thank you for your comments & your support.
 
See you here & here~
 
Love