Meeting the group

Moving to Korea

I make myself some breakfast and then quickly get dressed in the outfit that I picked out last night while I couldn’t sleep. I then check that I have everything that I need, yesterday at the meeting I was given a pass to show to the security at SM so that I have access to the building. Once I’m certain that I have everything I make my way to SM, it takes me around an hour to get there since I’m not familiar with the city yet.

The security stopes me “Hello, do you have permission to access the building?” the security man calmly asks. I show them my pass after greeting them and show them the pass one of the guards ask me to follow them to the meeting room. I’m getting nervous as this is a big building and I feel like my every move is being watched. I hope I don’t screw this opportunity up.

Once we arrived at the meeting room the guard knocked on the door, there was a faint yet strong voice which told the guard to enter. I was told to enter a few minutes later after my entrance was confirmed with the people inside to room, I was face to face with the CEO of SM entertainment.

“Hello I’m (Y/N), Nice to meet you.” I say as I give a bow mainly to the CEO but also the others that in the room. I was soon introduced to the manager of the group that I’ll be working with for the next few weeks, however the group was not specified. We ended up speaking about my role and what is expected of me, while waiting for the members to show up as they were currently practising. Awhile later them manager left to return to the group to inform them of the rest of their schedule.

About an hour later a knock was heard from the door, the CEO told them to enter. In came three members of F(x), I can’t believe this is happening I met Jessica Jung just a few days ago and now I’m meeting a group that I have also admired for a long time. Sadly, it was only three members out of the now four membered group, Krystal was missing.

“Hey, you must be our translator, Nice to meet you I’m Amber.” The sincerity of her smile could be heard in her voice as she shook my hand and bowed. The rest of the members that were present followed in introduction.

“Hello I’m Victoria, nice to meet you.”

“Hi I’m Luna, nice to meet you.”

“We apologise for Krystal not being here, she has a schedule for a drama that she is filming.” Victoria explained to me, as I nodded with an understanding smile. “You all must be very busy with your schedules, I understand no need to explain.” I replied.

We sat there for half an hour talking about the work, however the girls needed to get to their schedules. Soon after I was also released after signing the contract and giving the F(x) manager my number so I could be contacted when needed. As I was leaving the building I saw a familiar car near the entrance, however I didn’t have to wait long to have my suspicion confirmed on who the car belonged to.

“Hey, I wasn’t expecting to see you here.” Jessica greets me with a smile, she was wearing a white dress today with a black belt. As always she looks flawless.

“Hey, I wasn’t expecting to see you here either.” The curiosity got better of me, “If I may ask what are you doing here?”

“Oh I was coming to pick up my sister, what about you?” She replied.

“Oh your sister is filming her drama currently.” I tell her, once she gives me a strange look I answer her question which explains why I knew her sister wasn’t here. While she looked disappointed at not being able to see Krystal sooner, she understood what life of an idol was like.

“Well, if you’re free we could go have coffee somewhere? Maybe I could show you around since you did just arrive few days ago.” She kindly offers, I accept the offer too quickly for my liking making myself seem too eager. Not that it’s a lie, I’m excited to get to know this amazing idol better. She told me to get into her car so that we could go get coffee, I got myself situated. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I took it out and Jessica looked over at what I was doing. I noticed I had three messages from three unknown numbers.

Hey this is Amber I hope you don’t mind that the manager gave me your number :). The next one was from Luna there were a lot of emojis but it said a similar massages to Amber’s. The final one was from Victoria her which was more formal but it still had an emoji to lessen to formality of it. Noticing Jessica’s curious glance, I told her that I received messages form the members. I saved their numbers as Jessica pulled on to the road.