snow is for the weak.

[drabble] snow is for the weak.

 

changmin trudges outside and kicks at the sidewalk with his boot. “ing snow,” he grumbles to himself, and he hollers over his shoulder, “how long does it take a person to tie his shoelaces anyways?”

“patience is a virtue, my dear changmin,” comes yoochun’s voice from the doorway, the nice, warm doorway into the nice, warm house, and changmin scoffs. pick a day, any day, and the driveway is practically snowed in.

changmin’s mind flashes back to junsu’s carkeys perched on the dresser, then his eyes flicker towards the car, all piled up in snow. no way is he digging that thing out just to drive downtown.

yoochun jogs up to him, and says, “hey, cheer up a little, won’t you?”

changmin snorts. “cheer up. you’re telling that to the person who can’t sleep at night if the room is 3 degrees colder than usual. and it’s snowing.snowing.

yoochun blinks at him. “yeah, i know it’s snowing. see,” he points at changmin’s face, and changmin goes crosseyed, trying to see what he’s pointing at. “you got a snowflake on your nose.”

changmin reaches up to wipe it off, but yoochun gets there first. he leans forward and  the tip of changmin’s nose and grins. 

changmin stares at him.

yoochun grins again.

“the snowflake’s gone now,” says yoochun innocently, and as he makes his way down the sidewalk, changmin can’t help but rub his nose a few times, before seeing the amused look on yoochun’s face.

“that was gay,” declares changmin, a few minutes later.

“i am gay, you .”

“my point exactly.” changmin slugs him in the side playfully. “you’re so gay, you can’t even do things properly anymore.”

“things?” asks yoochun, stopping. “things like what?”

changmin puffs out, “things like this,” and he presses his lips to yoochun’s, making sure to swipe his tongue over the other teeth lightly, nipping the corner of his mouth before pulling away and smirking quietly.

yoochun stares at him.

changmin smirks again.

“you know,” changmin finally states. “for a self-proclaimed in-depth, soulful songwriter, you’re pretty dense when it comes to things like this.” yoochun's still staring. "idiot, if you're gonna kiss someone, do it properly. don't be so cheesy and a snowflake off their nose. it's like a scene out of jaejoong's manhwas. god."

yoochun promptly shuts him up by shoving him into a nearby snowbank and kissing the wind out of his lungs.

and as changmin grins dazedly to himself, he thinks, maybe this winter won’t be so bad after all.