Sold to the man in the black!

The Contract

 

 

 

 

 

Nodding in response I enter and shut the door behind taking a last look at their faces, they just look emotionless. I looked around and saw a small shower that had a blue bar a soap, the shower looked like a faint brown and other spots were white. Glancing down to the floor I instantly felt disgusted because the shower floor was a dirty brown and also some fungi was growing in the corners and cracks. I didn’t understand why this place was so gross and uncared for.

I mean the “master” was like a millionaire from selling humans. I looked around for any type of cloth to lay on the shower floor and luckily there was a shirt in the corner of the room. I walked toward it and grabbed it quickly. Placing it over the disgusting floor, turning the water to hot I walk into the shower. Chills ran down my spine and the water felt relieving to me I felt some of my thoughts disappear. Grabbing the soap I rub it on my hands and start washing all the dirt off of me, the water started to turn brown from all the dirt that was on me, I didn’t know exactly how long I have been here, but all I know that i’m not gonna be here for long. I turned the water off and walked toward the towel that was hanging from a plastic hook. I started to rub my hair out when I heard a knock on the door. “I’m almost done, just drying off.”

     “Alright, hurry up we don’t want master to be waiting for so long.”

I started to quicken up my drying and grabbed the clothes while quickly throwing them on. Taking a glance in the mirror I moved the strand of hair behind my ear and opened the door. Both of the men nodded and motioned me to the room across the hall, I walked cautiously to the room and knocked on the door. A faint voice came from the other side of the door.

     “Come in.”

I hesitantly opened the door to see a beautiful room that had only a desk and two chairs before it, the desk was a beautiful dark oak and embroidered with gold. I looked up at the man and I was surprised because I thought he was gonna be terrifying, but no he had beautiful blonde hair and clear skin, his eyes were a nice blue that made his white grin stand out. I was a little bit annoyed that he was grinning at me, he gestured his hand for me to sit and following the command I sit in the chair that amazingly wasn’t hard.

      “You look amazing, you’re a miracle to me because you may be the biggest sell I’ve ever had.”

I did a faint laugh to myself and stared deeply into his eyes he was still grinning at me. “Where is my dog?”

  “Oh, he’s safe. So don’t worry I don’t like hurting animals.”

  “Give him to me.”

“Hahaha! Well aren’t you bossy, just so you know I am the boss.”

        “Does it look like I care? No, so give me my dog or you will end up in the hospital.”

“Little mouthy too, if you really want your dog back, come and pleasure me with that mouth of yours.”

      “What the is wrong with you? I just want my dog not to have your small ing in my mouth.”

   “Well it’s gonna be forced if you keep giving me that tone! You’re lucky that I kept you alive.”

  “And you’re lucky that I didn’t ing kill you, so I guess we’re kind’ve equal.”

“And I guess we are.”

         “Now what I want to know is why you ing kidnapped me!”

“Come on, don’t you know? You ing took my money right out of my hands and you know how ing hard it was just to get that money?!”

“I don’t want to know how hard it is. All I care for is I saved that money from being and kidnapped. Just think of what I just said why don’t you.”

    “Hahaha! You need to stop ing mouthing back before I sow your mouth!”

“If you do that then you’re gonna lose that precious money your gonna be getting when you sell a beautiful man like me. Remember what you said?”

    “Yes, I remember! Stop being a ing smartass and cooperate with me!”

“Are you not thinking over what you’re saying? First, why the would I cooperate with a person who just ing kidnapped me. Second is why would I just willingly do your commands, like for instance your 1 millimeter ?”

     “Shut the up! I am about to kill you even if I do lose my money.”

     “Are you sure about that? Because I know I’m a billion dollar human being and you just want to throw it away?”

   “Shut it please!”

       “Well, since your men aren’t in here I can just kill you right now, you know that right?”

    “I do know that.”

       “So why aren’t they in here? You actually think that you can protect yourself from me?”

“..............”

        “You know that I saved over thousands of children and doing that I killed thousands of men who interfered.”

“..............”

 “Cats got your tongue?”

 “Can you stop ing talking! I’m trying to give you signs that I don’t give a !”

I turned angry from the he was giving me and my buttons were pushed too far. I swiftly stricted at him with my fist, my knuckles stinged after punching him in the jaw. His hand quickly grasped where I punched him, his visage showed that he was surprised that I actually punched him. After a few minutes he changed his expression from being surprised to laughter.

   “You actually ing punched me. You are so unpredictable and I love it, but also despise it.”

“Interesting theory, I guess I do kinda love your stupidity too.” I smiled at what I said because I found it funny, but also that his stupidity did give me an advantage.

       “Hahaha.”

     “How long are you gonna ing make me sit here and look at your ing ugly face?”

“I guess you are right, you can go now.”

I got up from the chair and walked toward the door, opening the door I saw that the two men were still standing there emotionless. “Where do I go now?”

 “Well, that information is unknown.” The shorter man replied with a faint smile.

I felt something hard hit me on the side of my head, everything instantly turned black. I opened my eyes a few times and realized that I was being carried somewhere and I didn’t know where, I closed my eyes again. I didn’t want to be awake to feel this horrific pain. I woke up and saw a red curtain was in front of me, bright lights were pointing at me making me squint. My hands were tied tightly behind my back, I took a quick glance behind me and saw there was a man with a blindfold walking toward me. I tried to make it difficult for him to put it on, but another came and held my head still making it easier for the other man to put the blindfold on. I closed my eyes and the blindfold was on, it wasn’t too tight. The sound of the curtains opening made my heart race, before the curtains had fully opened the two men pulled me up on my legs. I heard cheering and a quick voice came from the left of me.

“This man is 21, as you can see he is a very beautiful man. This bid is gonna start on 1 million dollars. 10 okay, 5 million, 10 million, 15 million, 20 million, 25 million, 30 million, 50 million!”

I heard a man yell out “1 billion dollars!”

My heart had sank and it felt like I had died, 1 billion dollars is something I couldn’t even make in the next 20 years. I didn’t know why these sick people bought other humans for , or worse, torture.

          “500 billion dollars!”

     “Sold to the man in the black!”

I was sold, I wasn’t actually gonna think that he would’ve just up and sell me. My throat starting to get dry and my hands started to get sweaty, I didn’t know what was gonna happen to me and that part terrified me. The man in black? I was scared about my life, I didn’t want to think about a man touching me. The two men grabbed me roughly and pulled me up by my arms, following helplessly behind them I heard a loud shout coming from the crowd, but I couldn’t quite make up what they said. I can’t believe that one person can have a 500 billion dollars to buy a person it amazes me on how these sick freeks make all this money. My body was thrown on a bed and the door shut loudly behind them, I laid on the bed with my hands tied behind my back and the blindfold was still covering my eyes. I didn’t know exactly on what to do, but the only thing in mind was escaping from this room. I got up from the bed and my back facing the bed frame I pull my blindfold off. I slowly opened my eyes to see that this room had multiple sharp objects that I could use to get my hands free, walking to a statue holding a scythe I start sawing the rope. A minute or so go by and looking back I notice that the statue wasn’t sharp enough to cut through the last not, quickly finding a nail I cut the last thread and headed straight to the window. A few voices came from the other side of the door, I frantically laid on the bed and put my hands behind my back and closed my eyes so it would look realistic.