My Type

On Subtlety
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[DARA POV]

 

After her photoshoot Dara went straight to the studio to spend time with her boyfriend, she felt bad not being able to see him due to her busy schedule. She opened the door and saw the familiar view of Sunghwa bobbing his head to some of the beats he was working on.

 

"Babe, are you busy? I brought food." she said and smiled at him hopefully. He shook his head giving her a smile as she proceeded to prepare that table so that they could eat the food she brought.

 

"Did you have fun with Hyoni and Seyoung last week?" Sunghwa tilted his head and looked up to smile cutely at his girlfriend.

 

"Yah stop acting cute. Why do you suddenly ask me that?" Dara asked suspiciously. Sunghwa wasn't usually the prying type, he was usually content to let her babble about whatever it is she wants to talk about just nodding and putting in his two cents every once in a while. Also he was handsome but he wasn't one to act cutely so what's with the cheesy grin?

 

"Why would you find me cute? Isn't noona's ideal type Nam Joo Hyuk? I have to admit he's a good looking guy"  he laughing loudly when she unconsciously pouted. She always did that when he aggravated her.

 

Oh so this is what the cute act was about. "He really is a handsome guy. Just the perfect height." she played along acting thoughtful. "I heard he looks a bit like Tiffany Hwang's boyfriend..what was his name again? Was it .. Gray? Oh that's you right?" she retorted acting surprised, not wanting to lose to his antics.

 

"You did say you liked hiphoppers though, shall I give it a try then?" he said cheesily as he winked at her.

 

Slowly he rose from the couch he was sitting in and started walking towards her with a sed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter