Grounded.

These Crazy Warriors!

"But Mom, that's not fair!" I shouted, sitting up on the very chair that just so happens to be inside of the principal's office.

My mom looked at me, shaking her head with full disapproval. "I expected way more from you, Seok Kae Rin. You will apologize to that young man this instant." My jaw dropped, hearing those crazy words from my own mother. Where am I right now? Well.. guess. And if you can't guess, you lack intelligence. Right now I'm sitting my in the principal's office because.. a while ago, Zico was puking in a trashcan down the hall from the cafeteria, and a teacher coincidentally came across him. Being a teacher and all, he asked what happened and the rest.. was just dang history.

"Will this go on her permanent record?" My mom asked, caring about my education.

The principal, Mrs. Shin, tapped her pen in deep thought. Skimming through my school file, she nodded to herself, coming to a decision. "Well.. I'm not sure but.. I am willing to come to a negotiation. A couple of detentions will be assigned and I'll let this all slide. How does that sound?"

Her eyes beamed with hope. "Really?! That sounds wonderful."

Mrs. Shin nodded. "Kae Rin is one of our best students, ranking top ten out of the entire school. This could be like a warning. Just make sure nothing like this happens ever again or I'll be force to take drastic measures. Understand, Miss Seok?" I mumbled something very incoherent but nodded, folding my arms in annoyance. Stupid Zico. This is all your damn fault. How come he's not getting in trouble for putting bloody pads in my locker? 

My mom nudged me, getting my attention. "Be respectful." She hissed. Ugh. I don't usually disobey my mother but.. I am not a happy camper right now.

My mom nudged me once again, and I gave in, letting out a sigh. "Agreed. I won't do anything like this again. I'm sorry, Mrs. Shin."

Mrs. Shin nodded, approvingly. "Okay... but it isn't me who you should be apologizing to." She gestured her head out the door where Zico was sitting. I cringed at the thought of apologizing to a person like him. It's his fault! I mean seriously?!?! "You are dismissed. Your first detention begins tomorrow afterschool. See you then." I frowned in dismay and got up, grabbing my bag and exiting out the door.

Zico was sitting outside of the office, still smelling like freaking fishes. Ha. He looked up at me, and to be honest, he didn't look too good. But.. it's not like I'm  caring about him or anything.  I brushed pass him and strode off until I heard my name. "Kae Rin, don't you think you're forgetting something?"

No, Mom. Don't make me apologize. Anything but that. I rather go jump off a cliff. Into a tank filled with sharks with my arms cut, bleeding to death.

"Kae Rin." This time she said my name firmly which meant she was dead serious. "Come here now." I let out a sigh and walked back to where Zico was. His head was lowered, and I was begging to God that it would stay there. "Young man, my daughter would like to say something to you."

I don't want to apologize, damn it! I don't see the point why! I didn't do anything to him that he didn't deserve...

"But.. Mom, this guy is a freakign douchebag and a -" 

My mom gave me one of her looks and I shut my mouth. "Kae Rin, language!"

I huffed and puffed, blowing up my bangs up in the air. "Fine. He's just a doo doo head, alright?"

My mom gasped. "Kae Rin! I will not allow you to in that kind of language to your fellow classmate. I believe you owe this young man an apology. Now apologize before I take away your privileges and you can not attend the party this weekend! Do you hear me?"

What?!?!?! I frowned not the slightest bit happy. That's not even fair! "B-B-But Mom! I've been wanting to go to that party for weeks! I won't be able to see Luna and the rest of the other girls!"

My mom crossed her arms. "Then I suggest you aplogize. Now." I lowered my head in defeat. She wins. She freaking wins. I hate the fact that I'm going to say this but.. I'll just sacrifice my pride this once. Just this once. Swallow your damn pride, Kae Rin. Swallow it!

"Zico." I manage to spit out. Zico lifted up his head and looked at me with his small eyes. "Yeah?"

"I'm sorry.." I muttered, ungratefully. I'm not really sorry but whatever. 

"For?" My mom trailed off, wanting me to go on. I took in a deep breath. I can't believe I'm going to say this... But.. Am I? Am I really going to say sorry? Pfft. No, I can't apologize. Not to him. He should apologize to me. There's no way I'm saying sorry. Opening my mouth, I knew exactly what I was going to say. "Kae Rin, go on." My mom urged once again. I clenched my fist tightly and glared at Zico.

"I'm sorry.. that you're an immature bastard who can't grow up and leave me the hell alone! I hope you reek like a fish for the rest of your god damn life!" 

Zico's face didn't react at all, and I honestly wasn't surprised with that. My mom's eyes widened. "KAE RIN!" She shrieked.

I shrugged looking at her. "What?" I regret absolutely nothing. I ain't even mad. 

My mom dragged me by the arm towards the school's exit. Zico eventually turned his head and gave me a his signature smirk. He saluted me, letting me know this whole war thing wasn't even close to over, that he had more tricks up his sleeves. Whatever, I'll be ready. I'll be ing ready for you. 

Outside of the school building, Ae Mi was waiting for my mom and I. She was furious, and I knew I risked the party.

But like I said before, I regret nothing. "You are grounded, young lady! You can't forget about meeting Luna and them along with Sunggyu and the rest of the boys on Saturday." My eyes widened and I pulled away from her grip. "Sunggyu and them are going to be there?" I questioned, gaping. How come I didn't know that?!

"Yes, they are. Sungyeol wanted it to be a surprise but it's too bad now. Now you can't go."

I pulled away from her grip. "What?! Why can't I go see them?! I haven't seen Sunggyu, Sungyeol, Hoya, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Myungsoo, or Sungjong in two years and you know it! That's not fair, Mom! You know how much they mean to me! They're like my brothers!!" My mom was unphased. "You should've thought about that before you insulted that young man. Now enough talking, let's go home."

The ride home was bitter and silent. I didn't feel like talking so I was texting Ae Mi, who was seated right next to me in the car, what happened in the office.

Ae Mi gave me a sympathetic look, but I just rolled my eyes. Whatever. If my mom wants to ground me for standing up for myself and not taking crap by the school's conceited Jjang, then so be it. I still regret nothing. Zico deserved that fish shoved down his throat. 

We arrived home, and I was the first one out of the car. Today is ruined. My day is just ruined. No words were exchange as I walked pass my mom. She wasn't my most favorite person in the world right now. I decided to shut my mouth before I said anything I didn't really mean since I'm so heated by what just happened. You see that conscience? Consequences. ing consequences. Your fault.

Hey, I'm just you. Don't blame me. You know deep down inside you wanted to do that to Zico.

Oh be quiet, conscience. I went all the way upstairs in complete silence. Dropping my items on the carpet, I threw myself on my bed. Ae Mi leaned against my bedroom doorway and folded her arms. "You wanna let it out?" I lifted up my head and gave her a quick nod. Heck yes I do. There is only one way I can let my stress out.

And I prefer to think of it to be very healthy for me. Kinda. Maybe. I think. I don't know. 

 

 

WHOA. I just got a load of subscribers in a blink of an eye. This is a pretty short chapter but you know.. it'll do. One step at a time. Slow and steady wins the race, my friends.. I don't know what I'm saying. I honestly have never been grounded before. :3 And I'm scuurrred to, lol. B.A.P will be coming out soon. As warriors ;) Maybe. I don't know. 

 

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Bai.

-beyondinfinitex3