Rumors Of The New Jjangs.

These Crazy Warriors!

It's a regular Monday morning, and the Sun is almost fully up. As usual, people are horsing around and throwing airplanes across the room. I'm in a junior class, and students still throw paper airplanes while waiting for the teacher to arrive. How mature. My eyes wondered to the beings of the world outside behind the window. Having a class on the second floor of one of the many school buildings had its perks. The view is wonderful and maybe it's because of the fact that my seat is the desk next to the window.

A paper airplane was thrown up in the air and flew right pass me. I followed its path and turned my head to see it crash into Ae Mi's face. Her eyes were close but she was scrunching up her nose, making a disturbed face. There was nothing scarier than seeing a tired and cranky Chae Ae Mi, and there was nothing stupider than interrupting her peaceful sleep. That iditotic person was in for it. Ae Mi flickered her eyes open, searching for the suspect. For a mere second, those eyes were soft. Then in a blink of an eye, those eyes became dark and evil slits. Terrifying really.

"Who?" She growled in a low voice. That simple question, asked in that exact harsh tone, was enough for the maker of that airplane to come out clean.

"Me. I-I-It was m-m-me, Ae Mi." A young junior stuttered and confessed, lowering his head in fear and shame. Ae Mi slammed her feet on the ground and cocked her head to one side. How dramatic, need I add. She took out a single finger and gestured him to come to her. Ae Mi overreacts sometimes.

"And how ing old are you, Kwon Jung Min? Why are you still making paper airplanes?" asked Ae Mi.

Jung Min flinched at the abrupt, loud noise and replied. "I just turned.. uh..  sixteen. P-Please forgive me! It was accident! I was just trying to-"

Ae Mi shook her head, cutting him off instantly. "Hey, shut the up. You're sixteen, goddamnit. Stop with the silly paper planes, alright? Look, just hit my face with a paper airplane again, and I'll hit your face with my fist. Got it?"

Ae Mi paused to see his response but Jung Min never got to reply. The teacher finally came in.

"Good morning class." Mr. Cho sang with his usual smile. Jung Min scurried to his seat and didn't give Ae Mi a second look. Ae Mi blew her bangs up and leaned back in her chair, irritated. No one ever messed with her sleep because her sleeping schedule is just everywhere. I would know.

The class greeted Mr. Cho back in unison. "I apologize for my tardiness but there was a malfunction with the printing machine in the teacher's lounge. Therefore, I do not have any worksheets for you today." The class cheered in glee. Mr. Cho grinned but shook his head. "I know you guys are excited that we have no worksheets, but that doesn't mean we do not have any work to get done. And Ae Mi, please sit up properly. No slouching."

Ae Mi mimicked him but did as told. I repressed a small laughter and she glared at me. I gave her a slight smirk and sat forward in return.

"As I was saying, the first semester of the school year is coming to an end, and that means semester finals are coming up. We will be concluding our units beginning this week. The semester finals are scheduled for the following week after next week. For now, please take out your books and silently read until I give you further instructions." The class groaned in agony. Their laziness was apparent as ever. Lazy asses. 

Ignoring the comments and complaints being spat after the teacher left the room, I took out my text book and opened up to the few units we've been going over in class. I didn't turn my head to see what Ae Mi was doing because I was positively sure she went back to dream land. Watch. I'm going to look back and she's going to be napping... In three... two... one.

I turn my head and as I expected, Ae Mi's head was laying on top of her unopen book. What did I tell you?

"Hey Kae Rin. Did you hear that they're going to be new Jjangs second semester?" I scooted forward and sat properly.

I look to see who was speaking to me. Soojung, one of the few people I exchange small greetings with at school, blinked, waiting for me to answer. I told her that no, I didn't know that. New Jjangs? At BNS? I feel like that just means new trouble. That's just wonderful, isn't it? "I heard they're from TS High, our sister school." She added, not being able to mask her excitement. I furrowed my brows, creating soon-to-be wrinkles on my forehead. TS High?

I heard that TS High is almost exactly like BNS but with a slight.. educational difference. 

BNS is a potentially good school filled with great opportunities but with crappy students attending it. It's sad and such a waste. 

"I've never seen these guys but I heard they're really hot and really really bad! So bad, I had to say really twice!" She exclaimed, making irrelevant hand gestures. I decided to ignore the fact that she had spit on my face while saying that because I am a nice person.

"If they're anything like Block B, you can't count me out. Having those stinking Jjangs are enough for me and my life."

Soojung blinked. "What?!?! You don't like Block B?! But.. they're so bad and good looking, Kae Rin!"

Once again, ignoring the spit... I grimaced in disgust. Bad boys just aren't for me. "Tch, yeah. No thanks." 

Soojung shrugged. "Oh well. More of them for me." She giggled and continued with whatever she was doing with that little notebook of hers.

"New Jjangs, huh?" I jumped up in surprise and turned my head to see Ae Mi, right behind me, not sleeping anymore.

"You scared me!" I cried out, slapping her lightly and covering my beating heart.

Ae Mi stuck out her tongue. "Well, forgive me, your highness. Who can sleep in here when all of these annoying people won't shut the up?!" The last couple words she emphasized loudly so everyone in the room could hear her. The class immediately fell silent.

"Who the hell does she think she is?" One girl dare to whisper. "She always acts like she's the boss and she's not even a queenka."

Having sharp ears, Ae Mi raised a brow. I contemplated on stopping her but I was too late. Ae Mi stood straight up and tilted her head. The girl who had said that gulped in fear of her life. Knowing Ae Mi for so long, I know she didn't know who had spoke because she wasn't the brightest person out there. But.. I also knew she had ways of finding out. Her icy eyes caused anxiousness to all of her targets. This time just wasn't any different. 

Seeing the fear in Dayou, Ae Mi knew it was her. "Would you like to repeat that, Kim Dayou?" Ae Mi asked, walking towards her. Dayou desperately looked at her friends for any help but they all shunned her out and uncomfortably looked away. Wow. Poor girl. You have some awesome friends. Time to look for new ones. Everyone in the room could see Dayou shaking in fear. Why is everyone afraid of Ae Mi, you ask?

Long story short... Let's just say.. Ae Mi is a very scary girl and someone not to be messed with.

And if you're curious on why I'm not stopping her, it's because I know Ae Mi isn't going to do anything over the top. She knows when to stop and when not to do anything rash and suspension-worthy. She has her limits.  All she's done so far while attending BNS is scare students with her threatening words until they bricks. You know.. to show them not to mess with her. She's been through too much crap to give a in life anymore. 

How I know? She's my best friend. 

"If you have something to say to me, say it in front of my face. This also goes to every single one of you idiots." She snarled, maliciously. Ae Mi pulled her attention back to Dayou. "And you. You want to know who the hell I am, Dayou? I'm Chae Ae Mi and if you annoy me, I'll beat the crap outta you so hard you won't even see it coming." Ae Mi said, snapping her fingers. "So don't with me." Need I add, she's tempermental?

Short temper span, I tell you. Short temper span.

Before anything else could be further said, Mr. Cho came back in and asked Ae Mi to return to her seat. He noticed Dayou was white as a sheet as if she had seen a ghost and asked if she was okay. She nodded her head quietly, and he asked no further questions. I turned my head to see Ae Mi touching her iPhone, probably playing Fruit Ninja. She loves that game. I will never know why but I'm guessing she's a fruit person. 

As the day dragged along, two more periods passed by.

"I am hungry. I want food. Now." Ae Mi complained, banging her head on the top of the desk numerous times.

It was crazy that we had the same exact schedule. It was fate. Seriously. It was fate. 

"You know you can get a concussion by doing that." I notified her, pushing her lightly so she could stop.

Ae Mi only scowled in return. "Then so be it. Maybe in my concussion, I'll have food." She must be really hungry. I opened my mouth to reply to her idiotic statement that didn't make any sense, but the bell had already rang. "Yay, lunch. Let's go." Ae Mi was the first one out the door. I grabbed my bag and followed her. When it comes to Ae Mi, food is a priority. Don't ask me why, it just is.

Before I made my way to the cafeteria, I left to go to my locker. Who likes to carry around unwanted, heavy text books during lunch? Definitely not me.

Spinning my combination, the locker clicked and I opened it. A stench instantly filled up my nose, and I almost puked on spot. There was an outrageous, stinky, and fishy smell. I swear to ing SHISUS that my eyes were watery. I opened my eyes to find a bag filled with spoiled raw fish inside of my locker.

WHAT THE FLYING HELL?!?!?! 

I tightened my fist to the max, knowing exactly who had done this. "Zico." I maliciously gritted my teeth.

UGH, I CAN'T STAND THAT GUY! WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS?!?!

LAST WEEK IT WAS USED PADS, AND NOW IT'S RAW AND SPOILED FISH?!

HOW THE HELL DOES HE GET INTO MY LOCKER ANYWAYS?!?!?! HUH?!?!?!  

From afar, I heard cackles in laughter. I turned my head to see U-Kwon and B-Bomb laughing like the crazy hyenas they were. "That's it." I huffed, sending icy cold glares at them. They both gave me their signature smirks and left, turning the nearest corner. If you want to continue this little war, then let's continue then, Zico. Let's freaking continue. Including the rest of your stupid Block group. 

The irritation inside of me slowly faded. I slowly smirked, gathering a perfect plan. I know just how to get that bastard back. Like that idiot always says.. Leggo.

 

***

"What took you forever?" Ae Mi asked slurping her udon. I stroll right past her without a word. "Kae Rin? Where are you going?"  

"Uh.. Kae Rin?" Her voice trailed off from behind me. While walking, I was having this internal fight inside of my head.

Should I do this? Maybe I'm not thinking clearly. Maybe I shouldn't do this. I really shouldn't.

No, Kae Rin. He freaking put used pads in your locker, and now he put spoiled raw fish in there. Are you just not going to do anything back?

But maybe I'm the bigger person, goddamnit. Ever thought of that? Huh? Seok Kae Rin is the bigger person.

being the bigger person. Give Woo Ji Ho what he ing deserves. 

But I'll be in big trouble. My good record will be ruined. Maybe I really shouldn't. Think about the consequences. I felt myself slowing down my steps.

Oh, come on. You're just going to let a guy like Zico push you around for the rest of the school year? I mean... Zico's face is going to be priceless after what you do. You should think about that, Kae Rin. Sweet revenge. Oh how sweet it will be.

Priceless face? Of Zico? Okay, I'll do it. He deserves it anyways. I grinned, finally coming to a decision and continued to walk, picking up my pace. You're going to get it, bastard. You're going to get it badly. Across the cafeteria, I could see Block B chilling like the monkey faces they were. They were laughing and most likely, the reason on why they were laughing was because of me. My blood literally began to boil. I'll show you, Zico. I'll ing show you.

Jae Hyo nudged Zico, letting him know I was approaching them. Yeah, you better notice me. Because after what I do, I hope you know not to mess with Seok Kae Rin. An amused smile appeared on Zico's lips.

I finally skid to a stop right in front of him. "Kae Rin." He said my name with a smile. "Is there something you want?" I shook my head no. I just want to get to the point. "Did you like my little present back there?" He winked, earning chortles of laughter from U-Kwon and the rest of Block B.

I gave him a hard smile and forced myself to nod. Breathe in, Kae Rin. Breathe in and out. After carefully processing everything in my head, I parted my mouth slightly so I could reply to that person. "Of course. I loved it some much that.. I wanted to give you something in return." I slowly leaned forward and gazed into Zico's eyes. He leaned back slightly with a puzzle look on his face.

"Uh, what are you doing?" His furrowed brow and confused face were already enough for me to enjoy for the entire week. I wonder how much entertainment I'm going to obtain after I do this? Zico leaned back even further. "I asked you a question, deaf person. What the hell are you doing?" 

I leaned a little closer and smirked. "This."

At that exact moment in time, I grabbed the bag of nasty fish from my backpack and shoved it in his face as hard as I could. I think some of the fish went down his throat.. Zico immediately stood up, gasping and coughing. "EW, WHAT THE ?!?!" Block B's eyes widened. 

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA! His face! My conscious was right! His face was priceless!

From behind, I heard a roar of laughter. I turned my head to see Ae Mi clutching onto her stomach, on her knees. Zico wiped the majority of the fish off his face and stared at me in disgust. I could only smirk in return. "Karma's a , Woo Ji Ho. Karma is one ing ."

He opened his mouth to say something but didn't get that far. His face turned a greenish color, and he ran off out of the cafeteria to probably throw up. 

I turned my heels and walked away like a boss.

Ae Mi wiped away a tear of joy and shook her head, laughing still. "Oh my god, Kae Rin! You, my friend, are hilarious. You're the only person, besides me, who would do that to a Jjang like that blockhead." She lift up her knuckle and fist pound me. I smiled, somewhat proudly about what I just did. As bad as it sounds, it felt good. Although.. now that I'm thinking about it, suddenly the rumor of the new Jjangs was getting to me.

Do I have to face those Jjangs as well? Oh boy. 

 

 

Haii, guys. How was this first chapter? I don't know but.. I guess it was a good way to start off. BAP & Block B & Infinite in one story plus a hidden band near the future?!?! I'm excited to write all of this. Hurray for me! I think.. If you want, please look at my other fanfics. ;) I'll update very soon. School is a major hustle. Until then, dueces. 

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Bai.

-beyondinfinitex3