Frozen yogurt started it all.

These Crazy Warriors!

"Don't you think you've had enough? I mean.. I bet you haven't even started on your homework yet." 

I wiped the beads of sweat darting across my forehead and shook my head. "Just a little more. Come on, hit me."

Yoseob glanced at Junhyung, unsure if he should continue sparring or not. Junhyung was shaking his head at me, not approving any of this at all. "Kae Rin, you can't just come here and push yourself to your limit every time you get angry. Maybe you should talk your problems out. You know.. Like other people do." I didn't reply to him because truthfully I didn't want to talk about it. I don't like to. It's my choice whether or not I talk about my quote-on-quote troubles.  

From behind, I heard Ae Mi telling them to leave me alove. "Just let the girl aggressively let out her stress, alright? There is nothing wrong with that." 

Junhyung let out a sigh. "Your dad really wouldn't approve. He doesn't like you coming in here while he's away."

I shrugged at him, not really know how to respond. "I love my dad but what he doesn't know won't hurt him. I know my own limtis. Just give me five more minutes. Five minutes and then I'll go home. Is that okay?" More sighs were produced from him but still.. I eventually got to stay. I'm not going to lie, but if Junhyung asked me to go home at least once more, I would've gone home. I tend to listen to people. Alot.

Yoseob fixed his gloves and his unstable stance like any proper person would. "Well.. Guess what can happen in five minutes?" He  asked.

We circled in synch, examining each other and trying to find the other's motives. He eyed my feet, and I know he wanted me to notice. Yoseob is what you call.. predictable and practical. He always attempted the obvious which made him a totally easy opponent. "I don't know but... Bet I can kick your in five minutes." I said with a playful wink. Yoseob laughed as if I told him something unbelievable and outrageous.

"I like to see you try, my friend," was his reply. Yoseob was stupid enough to make the first move and swing his right fist towards me. Using his unnecessary attack to my advantage, I leaned back and tripped him, causing him to slip and fall. He let out a cry in surprise and lost balance.

Still not letting him off so easy, I grabbed his wrist and twisted it painfully, stepping lightly on his back. "Guess I was wrong. I just kicked your in less than a minute. New record, I assume?" I stated, feeling victorious.

Yoseob grumbled in embarrassment. "Can you just get off me now?" 

"And yet another one for Kae Rin! Kae Rin, ten. Yoseob, still zero." All four of us turned around heads to see the rest of the gang. Gikwang was leaning on the weight lifting equpiment, shaking his head at Yoseob. "That's the tenth time, man. Seriously. You're not making yourself look any better."

Doojoon nodded, agreeing with Gikwang as he lifted up a twenty pound dumb bell. "Come on, Yoseob. Man up." 

Yoseob blew them a raspberry and rolled his eyes at them. "You try taking Kae Rin down and see if you like it. I wanna see it degrade your manhood. Sheesh."

Dongwoon chortle while taking a sip of water. "Hey, at least Doojoon's manhood isn't as low as yours. Yours is so low, it's not even funny." 

Yoseob  stomped his feet on the ground like a child throwing a dramatic tantrum. "Stop making fun of me!" He whined, slamming his gloves on the ground.

Hyunseung chuckled slightly as he patted his friend's back. "Don't sweat it, man."

The urge of continuing to spar vanished and I grew bored. Every single day they would horse around with each other. It was nothing new nor amusing to me. Taking my gloves off, I stretched my neck to both sides. "Okay. We're leaving." Junhyung finally gave me an approving nod. 

After exchanging a few greetings with the guys, Ae Mi and I left to go get some frozen yogurt. I bet you're confused as to why I'm out and stuff since my mother just grounded me a couple of hours ago. Well.. When I'm grounded.. I'm technically not grounded. I know, I know. It doesn't make sense but just listen. My privileges aren't taken away. Well.. not all of them anyways. Like that party I can't attend now on Saturday.. That's been taken away from me. 

I still have my phone which I don't really use anyways.. My IPod is only for musical use.. And well.. The point is.. The only torturing part of me being grounded is the fact that my mother ignores me for like an entire week. It's absolute torture. I swear. Most kids wouldn't care if their parents ignore them but me.. I can't take it. I just can't. I love my parents too much. Considering I'm an only child, whatever they do is for my benefit and is for the best. And I'm aware of that. 

But sometimes.. They just don't understand me. They usually just meaning my mom. She's usually not like this and neither am I but.. lately ever since my dad left for work in Busan, she's been acting rather strange. I think she just misses him. 

We arrived at Yogurt Land and Ae Mi clapped her hands in delight. "Condensed happiness!" She exclaimed, going towards the yogurt dispensers.

Ae Mi always got strawberry cheesecake and I always got plain strawberry. Her favorite topping to put on her yogurt is brownies. Every time we're here, it's brownies, brownies, and brownies. Sometimes she only put brownies and other times she put brownies and basically all the above.

I always get the strawberry poppers because they pop inside of my mouth and I seem to like the feeling. It's... joyful. That and fruits like kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, and etc. Frozen yogurt, like Ae Mi just shouted, is condensed happiness. Frozen yogurt just makes me happy. It makes us happy.

I really don't know how but it just does. "Brownies!" Ae Mi shouted in glee and topped over more than enough brownies onto her cup of yogurt. 

I laughed, shaking my head at her childish ways. "Is that amount necessary?"

Ae Mi scoffed and I earned myself an irrelevant slap on the shoulder. "Is that amount necessary.. Did you just seriously really ask me such a ridiculous question?" I stuck out my tongue like a playful child as she smirked, topping another brownie just to rub it in my face. I laughed and topped some more fruit onto my delicious yogurt.

After weighing out cups for the price, I reach out for my wallet to pay for them. As I was pulling out bills, Ae Mi grabbed my wrist. "I got this, Kae Rin." Ae Mi handed the employee the money and told her to keep the change.

I raised a brow, surprised yet amused with her sudden kind action. "What was that about?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

Ae Mi said nothing and gave me a shrug. "My good deed of the day." 

Well that's something I don't see everyday. I gasped sarcastically. "Oh my gosh, has my little Chae Ae Mi's cold and black heart melted? Is she.. filled with warmth and optimism now?!?! Are pigs going to fly?!?!" I said half-sarcastic, half-serious. Ae Mi, on rare occasions, becomes generous and kind when she feels like it. It's shocking sometimes. Although.. I know she has good in her.

Ae Mi shoved me a little but smiled at the same time. She took a bite out of her scrumptious yogurt. "Don't count on it." She finally mumbled. I chuckled, letting her know I knew. I chose to push open the door as a thank you for her paying. Ae Mi laughed. "Oh, so is that your good deed of the day?" She asked, jokingly. I could only laugh in return. I guess I opened the door too far because I heard a thud and someone let out a cry. 

"OW, WHAT THE ?!?!?!?!" 

I turned my head slightly to the right to see a guy with an outrageous shade of red for hair on the ground. I made a face in shock and bent down, lending him a hand for help. "Ah... I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hit you. I didn't see-"

The guy roughly pulled his arm away and practically growled at me. "Watch where you're going!"

Ae Mi scoffed at him. "Hey, it was an accident. Take a chill pill, grouch." Oh my god, what have I done?!

The guy blinked at Ae Mi and snarled at her. "What did you just say? Do you know who I am?" He asked, demanding Ae Mi to reply. Ae Mi glanced at me and I shook my head at her, telling her to not do anything. I basically begged her not to. She always causes trouble, and I always have to endure everything along with it. Ae Mi took a step towards him and furrowed her brows in disgust.

"Boy, please! It looks like you don't know who I-"

I quickly cut her off. Ae Mi was going to get stirred up in some dilemma, and the police were going to have to be involved once again. She barely slipped off from probation so.. I had to do something! What to do?!?! Acting quickly, I budged in. "I'm really sorry I bumped into you!! It was just an accident!" Without any further actions done, I grabbed her wrist and dragged Ae Mi away from the grouchy stranger. We practically ran.

"Yah! Kae Rin, what are you doing?!?! I was just about to show that dumb what I was made of!!" She snapped, pulling away from my grip.

I pouted at her. "I'm extremely tired from the sparring.. Please no fighting with some stranger!" I whined, stomping my feet on the ground, throwing a tantrum.

Ae Mi frowned for a minute but eventually rolled her eyes. "Ugh, fine. I'll let this slide once. Just this once. But if I ever come across a hoodlum like him again, it's on!" She shouted, clutching her fist in the air. Her dramatic effect made me laugh. She looked at me with innocent eyes. "What?" I could only reply with a small smile. While walking home, I noticed the clouds floating in the sky were drifting faster than usual. It was odd but.. Nothing much came to mind. 

I was drifting off in my own world when Ae Mi suggested we head to the park. I agreed instantly. After playing with the swings for several minutes, Ae Mi and I sat on the bench. Ae Mi had finished her yogurt, but strangely.. I hadn't. Wow, I must be some slow eater.

It was silent for a moment when Ae Mi softly spoke. "You know.. Your mom is probably just having a bad day." I quietly nodded.

Obviously what she said was true. My mom is extremely laid back and outrageously kind. Some people would kill to have her as their own mother. But... she does have those days where... everything was just wrong, and she blew up. "She isn't usually the type to be all angry. Something must be really bothering her."

I fell quiet. Curse Ae Mi for being so observant. The guilt was beginning to wash all over me. Why didn't I realize this sooner?

I was just so worked up over Zico and his gang. "I'm a terrible daughter," I muttered lowering my head. Ae Mi laughed a little. "Not yet you aren't. I say we go back and check up on your mom. See if she's alright. Plus.. it's getting dark anyways." I nodded, as we got off the bench. 

We momentarily left the park and entered the busy streets of Seoul. "You know.. I don't understand why you still have that cup of melted yogurt." Ae Mi pointed out. I awkwardly laughed. "Yeah, you're right. I should probably toss this." Spotting a public trashcan, I told Ae Mi I would be right back. I hope my mom's alright.. It's really rare when she's not. I hope it's not about my dad. Dad's all the way in Busan.. I lifted up my cup of yogurt when my eyes widened. 

WOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

My body collided with a stranger's, and I fell on to the concrete cement. "Ow..." I groaned, rubbing my back. Ae Mi rushed towards me. "Kae Rin, are you okay?" She asked bending down. I nodded but slowly looked up to see a very unhappy guy. My eyes widened seeing that my melted yogurt was all over him.

He quickly wiped his face and glared at me. "You!" I furrowed my brows in puzzlement. "M-Me?" 

"It's you again!" He growled with his frighteningly deep voice.

Ae Mi suddenly laughed pointing her finger at him. "Ha, I remember you. You're that hot head from earlier. Ha! There's your karma for being a ."

The stranger narrowed his eyes at Ae Mi. "You , I shoul-" 

"Dude, let's go!!" His companion who I did not notice at all urged tugging on his arm.

"THERE THEY ARE!" A couple of voices shouted from nearby. I couldn't help but think... were they running away from someone?

"Come on!" His friend nudged him hearing the voices coming closer. The angered guy shot us a death look before running off.

Ae Mi helped me up, and I momentarily brushed off the dirt on my clothes. "Trouble just likes following my tail." I muttered. It wasn't even funny. It was freaking true. Aish.  Ae Mi shrugged patting my shoulder. "Hey, don't worry. Nothing lasts forever. That quote-on-quote trouble will probably end soon, Kae Rin." I let out a sigh scratching my head. Oh I just hope so. 

 

 

Woo. I haven't been updating at all lately. But.. now.. I AM. Yay for updating! Anyways.. I hope you like it so far. Things are just getting started. Well.. Technically.. things haven't even started so... yeah. Awkward. Anyways.. I LOVE B.A.P :3 They are so hooootttt! (Hot.. not hoot.. lol.) Well.. See you in the next chapter. Oh my gosh guys.. EXO is ahhh-mazing. They're definitely catching my eye... <3 

 

 

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Bai.

beyondinfinitex3